Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Red Vs Gold

Josh--

Shame you won't be there. You talk and you won't even be there to lead. LOL. ABANDON SHIP!@!111

I'd love a rage free of charge. But I'm sure our spy will record you himself. No need to send me one.

One Last Word:

HOLYFKNSHTWEHAVEASPYINOURCLANFKFKFK

Epidemic used the same technique you're trying to use. It's getting old man. Keep em coming newfag. (Yes I'm going to keep using the cliche'd word it's a perfect description of you and your clan)

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey Am0n, looks like CPR needs their entire crew here to feel good about themselves lol.

All I have to say to you is, enjoy your all to over due slump, were coming for you. Have a nice day. CPR apps are open.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Epidemic used the same technique you're trying to use. It's getting old man. Keep em coming newfag. (Yes I'm going to keep using the cliche'd word it's a perfect description of you and your clan)

If I'm a newfag and so is my clan does that make you and your clan oldfags? Oh and the technique you're talking about is called wit. It's what you use to outsmart someone. Spying: So easy Zo can do it.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

All I have to say to you is, enjoy your all to over due slump, were coming for you. Have a nice day. CPR apps are open.

Wtf man? I thought we already were slumping, how can you make us slump if we already are ffs?@!?#?#

kanyecopy.jpg

If I'm a newfag and so is my clan does that make you and your clan oldfags? Oh and the technique you're talking about is called wit. It's what you use to outsmart someone. Spying: So easy Zo can do it.

No it's not wit at all lol.

kanyecopy.jpg

Wtf man? I thought we already were slumping, how can you make us slump if we already are ffs?@!?#?#

Thanks for the confirmation, goodluck not being closed by CPR. Even if were new to F2P Im positive we can shut you out Friday at PCL, Saturday at F2P, and no doubt in my mind Sunday over and over and over again. I hope IR likes chilling in CLW because were coming for you, and tahts the only place youll be safe.

am0ns.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation, goodluck not being closed by CPR. Even if were new to F2P Im positive we can shut you out Friday at PCL, Saturday at F2P, and no doubt in my mind Sunday over and over and over again. I hope IR likes chilling in CLW because were coming for you, and tahts the only place youll be safe.

You're good at deciphering sarcasm.

./sarcasm

(See I left it there this time for you ^)

kanyecopy.jpg

Zo, quick thought. Has anyone ever told you how pathetic you are? Why **** off a rising clan on your slump from hell? Congrats on your closure.

am0ns.jpg

Zo, quick thought. Has anyone ever told you how pathetic you are? Why **** off a rising clan on your slump from hell? Congrats on your closure.

Epidemic said the same thing. Are we closed? :confused: And if you didn't know already, Epidemic is 30x better than you'll ever be lol, so that's saying something about us. :happy:

kanyecopy.jpg

You're good at deciphering sarcasm.

./sarcasm

(See I left it there this time for you ^)

Zo's message to whoever is leading his clan tomorrow:

"Alright guys, well it seems I have cast a deathwish upon us by writing checks on pure warfare my ass can't cash in Runescape. With that said, watch out for CPR today! Goodluck guys, and remember train train train, some of you can almost wear black d'hide! You're getting so close, I know you can do it. :)"

I took that off IR site boards. I'm a good spy.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

And CPR is 30x better than you. Fact.

am0ns.jpg

Zo's message to whoever is leading his clan tomorrow:

"Alright guys, well it seems I have cast a deathwish upon us by writing checks on pure warfare my ass can't cash in Runescape. With that said, watch out for CPR today! Goodluck guys, and remember train train train, some of you can almost wear black d'hide! You're getting so close, I know you can do it. :)"

I took that off IR site boards. I'm a good spy.

I have never used the term deathwish in my life, except for referring to that old retard clan. Doesn't sound like me.

kanyecopy.jpg

I have never used the term deathwish in my life, except for referring to that old retard clan. Doesn't sound like me.

But it is, Evan was right youre living in denial. So what you think it will feel like getting closed by "NewFags" ?

am0ns.jpg

But it is, Evan was right youre living in denial. So what you think it will feel like getting closed by "NewFags" ?

Sounds like an odd fantasy of yours; too bad fantasies don't come true.

kanyecopy.jpg

This is the second time I've had to come to this topic.

1. This fight was 2 days ago.

2. None of you are on topic.

3. All of you are in the wrong.

4. I'm not going to waste my time cleaning this when the original clan could have not responded and allowed to me to moderate ONE person, instead of all of it.