Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Red Vs Gold

Josh--

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think the community will appreciate such douchbaggery towards Carnage considering they were always a respectful and well-mannered clan.

:confused:

[center][img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Maine_Coon_2.JPG/800px-Maine_Coon_2.JPG][/center]

Too large of a Signature

We will never know if we are better than carnage atm, or anything like that. Carnage are dead! There is no point in even brining them up. There will never be another CPR vs C fight. CPR ranks respect Carnage members just some of us didn't like Asher a whole lot, because of things he said about CPR back during that little feud. To everyone else though you must understand getting to a point where we feel we could have won that CPR vs C fight means a lot to us, it really really does. When C were open they were the #1 Med level clan, we look forward to the day where we feel we would have taken that from them. I guess in this case excitement and optimism looks like cockiness and arrogance. One thing can be said, 4 months ago we held our own again Carnage in the wilderness, we were roughly even on normal sunday pk trips. These days we are héll of a lot better than back then... But yeh, I apologise for zach as I'm sure he didn't mean for that to come out in a arrogant way. Regardless, I want this to be the last post on this topic that mentions carnage.

Don't worry Zach and Shawn, opinions are like a--holes, everyone has them and they all stink. Zo's opinion doesn't bother me though, he has his own problems, his clan isn't even better than Ch. LOL.

Want a f2p full out? Oh yeah I forgot, you're a 1 dimensional clan for a reason.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Want a f2p full out? Oh yeah I forgot, you're a 1 dimensional clan for a reason.

Want a p2p fullout? Oh yeah, I forgot, you're a stepping stone clan for a reason.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Want a p2p fullout? Oh yeah, I forgot, you're a stepping stone clan for a reason.

The thing is, we do p2p. You don't f2p because you know you'll go out there and embaress yourselves. ******* newfags. :confused:

kanyecopy.jpg

bang.

Bang what? Your clan has been absolutely unheard from for months now. I've heard that certain clans have made you switch from f2p based to p2p based, now that's hilarious.

kanyecopy.jpg

fearing sundays? LOL not even close, Considering we will just make bank back when we own dF in F2P ofc.

Since we've reopened, we've killed you two weekends, while you killed us once crashing our fights. Do you really have room to talk trash like you're actually better than us?

Anyways, great job CPR, clearly one of the best p2p matched clans.

The thing is, we do p2p. You don't f2p because you know you'll go out there and embaress yourselves. ******* newfags. :confused:

I don't know about you, but I'd much rather be the best one one aspect, than be below average (you) in both. To be honest, if you actually browsed these boards more thoroughly, you'd see we're extending to f2p as well. Give us a few weeks and I'm sure you'll see some Pure Warfare topics from us featuring you. Until then, put up or shut up Zo. You can talk all you want here, but it means nothing when you go to www.runescape.com. Hope I ****** you off, come crash us, we'd love to clear you <3

Oh and the newfag statement is worn out, 0/10 on originality. We've been open almost a year straight now, You closed then re-opened. I think you should give up on the phrase "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." You'll never succeed Zo.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

I don't know about you, but I'd much rather be the best one one aspect, than be below average (you) in both. To be honest, if you actually browsed these boards more thoroughly, you'd see we're extending to f2p as well. Give us a few weeks and I'm sure you'll see some Pure Warfare topics from us featuring you. Until then, put up or shut up Zo. You can talk all you want here, but it means nothing when you go to www.runescape.com. Hope I ****** you off, come crash us, we'd love to clear you <3

Oh and the newfag statement is worn out, 0/10 on originality. We've been open almost a year straight now, You closed then re-opened. I think you should give up on the phrase "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." You'll never succeed Zo.

You're in for a world of hurt if you step out on Saturdays, I will make absolute sure of it. Ask someone about the Enigma story, because I'm leaning towards giving you the treatment. Good luck lol.

kanyecopy.jpg

^Zo Raging Live!!

You even said it yourself. This is why we can't beat anyone. LOL.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Zo please stop embarrasing yourself nice pull to pcl today, was mandatory for you (dont try denieng it). Why are you afraid to lose a clan wars fight?

We had many other clans who wanted to fight us today, we had a good time. It was a shame we could never get to you guys. :confused: :smile:

kanyecopy.jpg

^Zo Raging Live!!

You even said it yourself. This is why we can't beat anyone. LOL.

I would probably dig into the archives too if I had nothing better to say. :confused:

kanyecopy.jpg

Zo last saturday u pulled less then 30 what makes you think your guna do even better Saturday? Invites?

Not sure man, but all I know is I'll be receiving alot of Punkster kill messages along with some bank loot.

kanyecopy.jpg

Honestly, why would I pay money every month to spend more time with a limited number of items and ground I can cover. Who cares if we don't F2p much, does it even matter this is a ******* game and if we enjoy spending our time more worthwhile where there is more of a challenge then ******* eating swordfish and fighting with an item that requires 40 attack when we are 75. What a ******* waste of life. So go ahead, meet us in p2p where it actually takes some skill and we will ******* own you.

-CPR

LOL

kanyecopy.jpg

I wish I could say I will be receiving lots of IR kill messages but fights usually happen at clan wars. I'm level 85, I can't kill level 50's in those places. Damn. Oh well. What's funny is we have lots of people with f2p experience, none of them prefer it over p2p though. Guess we'll just have to see how things play out. Maybe I'll get a Youtube worthy rage out of you again. :)

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Bang what? Your clan has been absolutely unheard from for months now. I've heard that certain clans have made you switch from f2p based to p2p based, now that's hilarious.

Did someone just highlight me.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I wish I could say I will be receiving lots of IR kill messages but fights usually happen at clan wars. I'm level 85, I can't kill level 50's in those places. Damn. Oh well. What's funny is we have lots of people with f2p experience, none of them prefer it over p2p though. Guess we'll just have to see how things play out. Maybe I'll get a Youtube worthy rage out of you again. :)

We don't have level 50s. Was a nice attempt though. Oh and I won't be able to attend this weekend so I don't think you'll be getting one of those. If you want one though, I can make one and send it to you free of charge!

One last word:

Enigma

kanyecopy.jpg

We don't have level 50s. Was a nice attempt though. Oh and I won't be able to attend this weekend so I don't think you'll be getting one of those. If you want one though, I can make one and send it to you free of charge!

One last word:

Enigma

Shame you won't be there. You talk and you won't even be there to lead. LOL. ABANDON SHIP!@!111

I'd love a rage free of charge. But I'm sure our spy will record you himself. No need to send me one.

One Last Word:

HOLYFKNSHTWEHAVEASPYINOURCLANFKFKFK

samzf.png

110730143544.png