Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[p2p] MM vs TLP [aussie]

lady gaga

88155483.png

We got word TLP was out in aussie timezone and quickly assembled to battle. The fight lasted for roughly 20 minutes and was pretty even for a while until the end where MM took control.

n4cnt2.png

MM starting: 19

MM ending: 20-25~

-

TLP starting: 23 (scouted)

TLP ending: 0 (called off returning)

Good fight and I encourage more clans to start coming out in P2P in aussie timezone. Oh and I wanna say thanks to all my fans: ckyle, spittles, indestructible, you guys complete me :blush:

Maybe a vid later, and maybe some more pics but maybe not.

Video:

lolxn.gif

mHinn.png

5eH1Z.png

me beast raping kyle with a 300-380

100807230005.png

a challenger appears

100807231857.png

dboww.png

get at me :cool:

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Looked like a close fight, these trips are awesome;

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

we had 1 45 deffer and 1 45 deffer in 20 gear, compared to like 5-6 30 defense and at least 3 turmoilers for you =)

So just off the top of my head, that tallies to 2 mains for you and none for them?

lol.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

not topic worthy noob but gj lil1s

wasn't there otherwise woulda taken way less than 20 mins to kill them lol

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

i wasn't their so i dont know what really happended, but it seems like you beat our small pull with mains and a massed up unit to kill us....hopefully we see you out more then once every couple months.

gj and see you next weekend.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Rofl'd we had at least 5 people without ancients since we thought this would be a regular aussie trip so we have to tb etc... We Never know when you guys are gonna come out since you only do once in a blue moon. Also maybe we should just call fights before you guys can get a regroup and just bail tbh. Just a fun pk trip but w/e see you next week

Rofl'd we had at least 5 people without ancients since we thought this would be a regular aussie trip so we have to tb etc... We Never know when you guys are gonna come out since you only do once in a blue moon. Also maybe we should just call fights before you guys can get a regroup and just bail tbh. Just a fun pk trip but w/e see you next week

sounds like ur problem not ours

btw we decided to make a topic to let it be known there is action in aussie and to encourage more clans to do it deal with it

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png