Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR Vs FI Disputed

Am0n

lol I don't understand why we're even debating this, we cleared you and you had 5 guys rush s hill and kill stragglers... then you desperately tried to lure us into a 2v1 vs you and eop.

My officials were ****** off because from our view you ran from us then claimed a win, then in IRC were trying to flame them, atleast some FI were. ****** off, they wanted to just drop you, Im sure you can relate to that. But CPR leaders got reamed for trying something like that, and I can personally promise you that it wont happen again. But your description of the fight is inaccurate.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

It's pretty obvious as Mark and John I hope have clarified for you. I was there getting mad bank loot, I made 3m off you guys :D

But seriously we dominated it from the start, we held you off at the gap, then we pushed through the gap clearing whoever was left and picked off some people returning. We falled in with about 50+ Fatality inside clw while you had a small 5-10 outside, like Mark said we could have ran out and kept on fighting the people returning but there was no need as we had already won. Not to mention there was a good 6-10 mains just lurking around and picking people off.

It was a fun fight and I look forward to more but in general a topic like this just really irritates me because the outcome was so obvious.

craig_sig_finished.gif

My officials were ****** off because from our view you ran from us then claimed a win, then in IRC were trying to flame them, atleast some FI were. ****** off, they wanted to just drop you, Im sure you can relate to that. But CPR leaders got reamed for trying something like that, and I can personally promise you that it wont happen again. But your description of the fight is inaccurate.

lama

craig_sig_finished.gif

His description is very accurate, we won, simple.

Says FI, and me and John were able to come to an agreement, why not let people watch the vids and respond?

am0ns.jpg

Thats not what it was, I like FI, but the way you guys tried to flame demanded we make a topic. Were trying to grow, being punked by older clans really isnt what were aiming for.

am0ns.jpg

Thats not what it was, I like FI, but the way you guys tried to flame demanded we make a topic. Were trying to grow, being punked by older clans really isnt what were aiming for.

I don't believe anyone tried to flame after that fight. In fact both in our CC and Vent, we were telling our members to stay respectful and fall in and say Gf CPR. The flaming probably is coming from you trying to tag us with EOP, telling us that you're losing a run-in with them and to come help.. :blush:

craig_sig_finished.gif

I don't believe anyone tried to flame after that fight. In fact both in our CC and Vent, we were telling our members to stay respectful and fall in and say Gf CPR. The flaming probably is coming from you trying to tag us with EOP, telling us that you're losing a run-in with them and to come help.. :blush:

Wrong Ill get some IRC logs from CPR members from FI members, and if you respected CPR how you named the vid that you guys put up wouldnt have been labeled the way it was. This our way of defending ourselves we showed both sides, I was unbiased, now just let other people post what they think.

Also about the EOP thing the Official that tried to set you up with that got reamed out, I agree that was low and if I was there it would never have happened, and it will never happen again.

am0ns.jpg

Wrong Ill get some IRC logs from CPR members from FI members, and if you respected CPR how you named the vid that you guys put up wouldnt have been labeled the way it was. This our way of defending ourselves we showed both sides, I was unbiased, now just let other people post what they think.

You can't be unbiased, you're the leader of CPR silly man :laugh:

And please for the sake of saving a lot of headaches, just pm the logs to an op in #Fatality. Ty.

craig_sig_finished.gif

TY John

am0ns.jpg

it looks like Fi got confused and thought you were cleared but didnt realise you called a regroup north of CLW it happens alot but, it looks like Fi took this

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

CPR don't take any flames from members that aren't ranks in Fatality we don't mean you any harm. CPR and FI were always cool and I want to keep it that way.

@Topic - I'm pretty sure John just cleared it up for every one. We pushed you from gap to sperm hill to clw and we had WAYYY more people than you had when you were in CLW. We were in CLW spamming GF CPR while your little return group from the north came out and attacked FI stragglers. I agree that we shoulda had the fight somewhere else, but from the videos I can conclude that FI was the victor

@MM - You just lost and we had a video to prove it. If you were so sure of a victory, you should of made a topic with valid evidence. Not some random member called ryan threatening to slump FI because he was mad.

@EoP - Stay out of this, it isn't any of your business Tayyab. EoP already looks bad enough anyways.

@Am0n - Sorry for all the confusion, but I think we are able to take the win because we had more left than you and we pushed you from the initial battlefield allll the way to clan wars. I think even if we attacked your return group, it would of just delayed the defeat. Anyways, it doesn't matter that much the weekends over and i'm sure we both had lots of fun.

9kqihk.png

CPR don't take any flames from members that aren't ranks in Fatality we don't mean you any harm. CPR and FI were always cool and I want to keep it that way.

@Topic - I'm pretty sure John just cleared it up for every one. We pushed you from gap to sperm hill to clw and we had WAYYY more people than you had when you were in CLW. We were in CLW spamming GF CPR while your little return group from the north came out and attacked FI stragglers. I agree that we shoulda had the fight somewhere else, but from the videos I can conclude that FI was the victor

@MM - You just lost and we had a video to prove it. If you were so sure of a victory, you should of made a topic with valid evidence. Not some random member called ryan threatening to slump FI because he was mad.

@EoP - Stay out of this, it isn't any of your business Tayyab. EoP already looks bad enough anyways.

@Am0n - Sorry for all the confusion, but I think we are able to take the win because we had more left than you and we pushed you from the initial battlefield allll the way to clan wars. I think even if we attacked your return group, it would of just delayed the defeat. Anyways, it doesn't matter that much the weekends over and i'm sure we both had lots of fun.

Was very fun, and I want FI and CPR to stay chill also, CPR doesnt really want any rivalries we have fun just pking and doing preps no need for all the E-Drama, I would argue about the returning because CPR is getting to be beast returns lol, but youre right its over the weekend is the weekend, and maybe in the next week or two we will be pulling even with you and be able to have some more fights in the future. This wasnt to make FI look bad as some of you think, I'm just on dial up internet atm and the only real way for me to stay in touch with the pure world is via Pure Warfare. If you havent noticed I joined PW like last month and already have a good 100 posts, not a single one spam lol, I pretty much live on this site until I get my internet back.

*Edit* Just started using Pure Warfare within the last 30 days, I guess Ive had this account longer than I thought I did lol.

am0ns.jpg