Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

East Drags

Am0n

So my argument is: Everyone goes to East Drags to brid. Using prayer is what makes bridding bridding. Without prayer its just lucky hits, a good hybrid can fight and pray switch at the same time. Why do some consider it NH to pray vs someone that also has 44 pray+ when it simply just takes more skill to win with prays on?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

using prayers is **** all to do with bridding...

you have freezes, if you let a kid get near u to land a lucky spec then ur a **** brid.

However, no clans gives a flying **** and any who claim they do are liers.

#TEAM-WALLI

Praying when in edge is the only time i see it Nh im my view.

using prayers is **** all to do with bridding...

you have freezes, if you let a kid get near u to land a lucky spec then ur a **** brid.

However, no clans gives a flying **** and any who claim they do are liers.

Using prayers isn't easy to learn to switch them fast and it is somewhat of a % to do with bridding who the hell brids with No overs seriously, if you go brid dm someone all its going to be is a range fest. Using prayers makes 100x more switches.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

you might as well pray at drags, since as soon as you attack someone they pray instantly.

once this kid named "t3h l337 nub" asked for a brid dm (he was in MM at the time i think), and told me that protects(protect melee, protect range, protect mage) was on.

im like lolwut?

thats 2k10 east drags for you

you might as well pray at drags, since as soon as you attack someone they pray instantly.

once this kid named "t3h l337 nub" asked for a brid dm (he was in MM at the time i think), and told me that protects(protect melee, protect range, protect mage) was on.

im like lolwut?

thats 2k10 east drags for you

at least he told you

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

It's also amazing the amount of people that 'pk' a ring of life and put it on to save inventory space.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Personally i dont think this is the place to discuss clan rules.

Rules have not been spread so widely across all pures for a long time withso many clans now.

End of the day if ur clan says do it then go for it, if they say dont then dont. Worry about what your clan thinks and them only simple as that really, every1 else can **** themsevles =]

#TEAM-WALLI

Personally i dont think this is the place to discuss clan rules.

Rules have not been spread so widely across all pures for a long time withso many clans now.

End of the day if ur clan says do it then go for it, if they say dont then dont. Worry about what your clan thinks and them only simple as that really, every1 else can **** themsevles =]

Urmm.... Not quite. Amon is asking is it honour to prey 1v1 at east drags. Coz praying 1v1 is no honour. If you allow praying 1v1 and you call your self a honour clan, your kidding your self. BUT, is east dragons an exception?

ATM: This is what CPR says about east drags

East Dragons: Tagging is allowed at East Dragons. PJing is also allowed unless you are PJing a 100% fair 1v1 fight. A good rule of thumb is if you disrupt a fair fight with no honour (praying 1v1 and pjing) that's no honour. It's strongly recommended that you record everything you do in the wilderness so if you are accused of NHing, you can dispute it successfully. Tellying is still forbidden at east dragons regardless of how many people may be tagging you, you risk going to east dragons, you risk death at east dragons.

praying in a fight where the other peron has 3 styles of attack and has 43+ prayer, imo is fine, at the end of the day the one with skill is going to win, and it wont just be a lucky N-Ranger(like myself) who hits a 550 dbolt spec, and i guess its better if our members are better hybrids and can pray switch quicker, as it proves effective whilst tanking.

untitled-337gl6.gif

Honor is completely stupid these days. It should be limited down to no teleporting only.

Back then when honor was used by everyone, pking wasn't this easy. There was no hotkeys, and switching was rare among pkers. No such **** as dragon claws godswords etc. Honor was made to make pking fair, to give people a chance to get a KO. These days pking has become way more easier to do, and as such honor should be limited down so pking doesn't become way too easy. Now all you have to do is use an MSB right click dds/claws/ags, hit f5, and wait to use it. Hybriding has really brought back the challenge of PKing, as long as people don't telly out I encourage it.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Honor is completely stupid these days. It should be limited down to no teleporting only.

Back then when honor was used by everyone, pking wasn't this easy. There was no hotkeys, and switching was rare among pkers. No such **** as dragon claws godswords etc. Honor was made to make pking fair, to give people a chance to get a KO. These days pking has become way more easier to do, and as such honor should be limited down so pking doesn't become way too easy. Now all you have to do is use an MSB right click dds/claws/ags, hit f5, and wait to use it. Hybriding has really brought back the challenge of PKing, as long as people don't telly out I encourage it.

Well there are some things that I will always say are no honour, pjing, teleporting, 1 iteming and spec n running. Those 4 things are just straight up bullshít. If you do them, you should be shot. Maybe in 2010 pking the 1v1 preying rule should be scrapped. I dont pk much, so I dont know if it's a huge problem...