Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs MM p2p

Gotcho

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every leader of any clan I've talked to has said praying while hybridding is completely acceptable.

It's basically part of what hybridding is. You'd have a point if this was a 1v1 fight edge style, but it's not lol.

but alot of the people he attacked in the vid didnt have hybrid gear yet he still prayed :/ but whatever, all i was saying is why post it if its a vid of debatable nh pking, maybe to get 1 over on mm who dropped u last time in aussie timezone trip?

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Wait what? Are you claiming a win or something or just posting your action lol. I was there until the last TLP mains were cleared (a turmoil rune pure) and TLP gave up within 15 minutes of single / multi fighting. Also have TLP Cory TLP teleporting from me on vid while nothing was done about it :laugh: .

Also about HF you rushed us with 3-4 mains at RDG ( a few were VH and HF found out).

And no ape TLP bringing mains and MM are way different, you bring mains to fight for your clan, we bring mains to scout.

what lol. You had like 4 mains attacking me the entire time...

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .