Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs MM p2p

Gotcho

tban.png

Not really gonna make a big post, but this was probably our most fun fight of the night. MM cant take us in multi, so they take it to single. after getting their ass beat there they call hf, what else is new. i remember when tlp and mm used to do these 1v1 aussie fights all the time, but now i guess losing is such a big deal to them that they decide to call in the mains. When Hf arrived we called off the actual trip, although some TLP decided to stay and get the free loots from MM trying to hybrid.

thanks for the "fight" mm. see you next weekend

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes post a vid of you praying 1v1 and pjing people, good idea

Bring HF and failing to lure us into Red Drags...O and you see MM praying first several times. That should be a boot right?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I'm pretty sure you had mains and all of VH unit with you. We had Higher Force anti-crash all the mains you were calling.

Anyways, good fight although I'm unclear on what you think happened, as far as I know we simply killed you all night then you disappeared. Was fun.

Edit: Oh man. Just read the topic and watched the vid. Good lols.

Hopefully next weekend you actually come out of clanwars.

I'm pretty sure you had mains and all of VH unit with you. We had Higher Force anti-crash all the mains you were calling.

Anyways, good fight although I'm unclear on what you think happened, as far as I know we simply killed you all night then you disappeared. Was fun.

Edit: Oh man. Just read the topic and watched the vid. Good lols.

Hopefully next weekend you actually come out of clanwars.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't recall that VH's unit consisted of just Vipers and Outbreak313.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

So you just proved my point for me that you guys had mains before us?

Anyways,

I'm off to broke back mountain. I'm out.

We brought 2 clan friends with us. You guys brought a whole clan to AC two mains who weren't even with us at the single fight in clan wars.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

So you just proved my point for me that you guys had mains before us?

Anyways,

I'm off to broke back mountain. I'm out.

I get why you wear pink now...

but yeah 2 VH mains who we called off and were not at CW. When you and HF rushed no mains at all. But thanks for trying and we shall see you next time. Hopefully, not with Mains....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png