Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mini Wars

Max V2

As most of you know, p2p mini wars are the most fun thing to do. You can use an ags/claws/other wealthy gear. But some clans win in clan wars but not pvp. Why is this? Because the richer clan wins. I would like to suggest possibly doing pking gear clan wars. I.E. - Ghostly robes instead of Infinity. DDS instead of claws/ags. You get my point? Please post on what you think about this.

or you can do it how they did before cw and just do minis in pvp like were supposed to, I honestly don't know what clanning has come to. We wanted pvp to come back so bad and now we dont even use it? People are scared to lose there items, lose to another clan, or some other bull ****. Or the clan just goes nh and brings more then matched opts. I think we should just forget about E-Rep and losing items so we can have fun.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

or you can do it how they did before cw and just do minis in pvp like were supposed to, I honestly don't know what clanning has come to. We wanted pvp to come back so bad and now we dont even use it? People are scared to lose there items, lose to another clan, or some other bull ****. Or the clan just goes nh and brings more then matched opts. I think we should just forget about E-Rep and losing items so we can have fun.

+1

^ pretty much.

You can always ask clans for pvp minis if you think that their cw gear will give them a big advantage, but i think part of the fun of p2p minis is everyone showing off their gear, seeing who's got the best and different ****. Also, doing it in pvp takes away all the variety, it would just be all msb's, dds's and anc staves.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

If you're warring in clan wars it's your own fault. Pvp is back if you haven't noticed. You can use it.

TH IS MY ONE

I personally like mini wars because it's a chance to show off what I have accomplished on my pure.

I'm perfectly fine with a PvP 5v5-20v20 run in, it will probably be more fair and show who is more organized.

It's just nice to be able to show off what you accomplished on your account.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png