Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

g1 0n w33kend r0f1

Preschool

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are cleared, your argument is invalid.

Chins up eop.

I honestly don't see why you keep replying to this topic;

1. Eop leaders told us to go into bh because it was pointless to keep fighting

2. If anything, it was Foe that made us go into BH, Fi wasn't doing much damage to us

3. Nobody cares

sup

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I honestly don't see why you keep replying to this topic;

1. Eop leaders told us to go into bh because it was pointless to keep fighting

2. If anything, it was Foe that made us go into BH, Fi wasn't doing much damage to us

3. Nobody cares

sup

then take it out of your topic, because you didnt clear us. far from it

45w2jk.gif

then take it out of your topic, because you didnt clear us. far from it

It says 0 outside, coz you guys were in clan wars, never says we cleared you

:O

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

It says 0 outside, coz you guys were in clan wars, never says we cleared you

:O

we ran into clw after you, as shown in the vid. which means u had 0 outside as well.

45w2jk.gif

We were done fighting you because you continued to run on and off BH stairs.

ok so:

You rushed the obelisk

Fought for 1-2 mins, losing.

Ran into BH

Remassed for 5 mins while FI fought foe and mm

Ran out of bh and ran north, trying to crash mmvfoevfi

Failed horribly^

Walked to clw

Made a topic saying you beat us.

?

45w2jk.gif

Chins up eop.

Now now, Mark. That is not a way to be acting.

You never once cleared us. We simply went in to bank our loots because we got tired of FI running in and out of safe zone.

we ran into clw after you, as shown in the vid. which means u had 0 outside as well.

yea but that ending was recorded after we left clan wars

give up or anthoni gonna delete ur posts

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP

yea but that ending was recorded after we left clan wars

give up or anthoni gonna delete ur posts

I won't delete his posts.

I wouldn't argue over something I know i'm not right about. I know what happened, and i'm not one to normally argue over clan topics.

Theres nothing to argue about, you left the battlefield when we had over 60 people still fighting, banked and remassed while we fought mm and foe, and then "recharged" and booked it to clw.

If you were really banking your awesome loots from clearing us, first of all, you wouldn't have rerushed us (and failed), and second of all, we wouldn't have had 60+ members fighting foe and mm.

So fix your topic

EoP Ending: 0 Outside

Fi Ending: 60 Outside.

Tyvm.

45w2jk.gif

Chins up eop.

Looking at your own video I've come to the conclusion that it wasn't because of Fatality.

It seems that FI was pushed from the portal to the graveyard entrance while suffering sustainable losses. (1:15 if your video if you wish to follow)

I then see FI wanting to regroup after those loses, and doing so at the front BHB. You can note that any FI returning wouldn't need bank, so the point of banking was unnecessary. (1:30)

From 1:30 to 1:40 you are attacking no one, thus doing no damage to EoP.

You can see your target, a member of EoP, enter the bank at 1:42, as well as many other EoP.

This concludes that you had nothing to do with EoP being in the BHB. It was MM/FOE.

I will continue however.

From the point of EoP's entrance in BHB to 2:10 (your entrance in BHB), FI seem to try to regroup, either at the front of BH or entrance to the grave.

You then bank.

You exit the bank at 2:25. You fight with EoP.

You can see people from both clans hug the steps of bounty hunter. It appears EoP runs north at 2:35.

From the glimpse of you chasing an EoP member, you can see another clan there. And judging by where FOE was earlier in the video (when EoP was in bank), I'd assume that it was MM north and FOE south. So I'm assuming MM was the clan EOP rushed.

As you can see, FI did not chase EoP. They stayed at the stairs, waiting for EoP to come back at them. However, EoP continued to fight MM. You then ran to the portal, where you then ran to clan wars and say EoP cleared.

You can actually see at 3:15 where EoP runs out of CW, wanting to fight you.

This resulted in the following picture being taken:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6388/eopfi10.png

This conclude the text commentary on Fatality's video posted on EoP's topic.

Mark - L2read the entire topic before posting invalid points.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Theres nothing to argue about, you left the battlefield when we had over 60 people still fighting, banked and remassed while we fought mm and foe, and then "recharged" and booked it to clw.

If you were really banking your awesome loots from clearing us, first of all, you wouldn't have rerushed us (and failed), and second of all, we wouldn't have had 60+ members fighting foe and mm.

So fix your topic

EoP Ending: 0 Outside

Fi Ending: 60 Outside.

Tyvm.

I actually remember rushing Clan Wars because you were outside, but when we got there, FI was inside spamming "EOP Cleared" and you wouldn't come out to fight after that. You hopped away.

All I see in Fi's vid is @ 1:30 they couldn't take the heat @ the graveyard, so they had to do a pull back @ bh steps so they could hug safe zone.

And then run to 18 portal where there is no clan fighting and spam eop cleared, but in reality were at graveyard fighting Foe/MM, then Fi immediately packs there bags to clanwars ASAP because they knew EOP was coming for them.

eopfi10.png

lol'd

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

I actually remember rushing Clan Wars because you were outside, but when we got there, FI was inside spamming "EOP Cleared" and you wouldn't come out to fight after that. You hopped away.

We were ALWAYS outside of BH, south in the trees, you had low opts so you decided to go in and remass, then rerush MM stragglers and book it to CLW.

Since when is running out of clw for .5 of a second with a spam tower called clearing someone? And you can clearly see your Mm ready to rush @ the pond in that pic, nice try tho ;)

45w2jk.gif

are you talking about today's trip? you obviously weren't there, eop left and ran to clw and fi followed.

not sure what you guys are trying to prove, there were clearly plenty of options of fatality left, whereas eop regrouped, banked, and left the fight and booked it to clw. then, you make a pure warfare topic and claim that you had 60 left with 0 fi (let's not forget, you were in clw first). using your logic, thats either 0 ending for eop and 60~ for fi, or 0 ending for both. pick one.

@suwoop, that pic has been posted plenty of times already. we get it, you went in and stayed at clanwars, came out for 5 seconds (mm at pond also ;]).

We were ALWAYS outside of BH, south in the trees, you had low opts so you decided to go in and remass, then rerush MM stragglers and book it to CLW.

Since when is running out of clw for .5 of a second with a spam tower called clearing someone? And you can clearly see your Mm ready to rush @ the pond in that pic, nice try tho ;)

Not replying to me is in your best interest. It's ok. I understand.

are you talking about today's trip? you obviously weren't there, eop left and ran to clw and fi followed.

not sure what you guys are trying to prove, there were clearly plenty of options of fatality left, whereas eop regrouped, banked, and left the fight and booked it to clw. then, you make a pure warfare topic and claim that you had 60 left with 0 fi (let's not forget, you were in clw first). using your logic, thats either 0 ending for eop and 60~ for fi, or 0 ending for both. pick one.

@suwoop, that pic has been posted plenty of times already. we get it, you went in and stayed at clanwars, came out for 5 seconds (mm at pond also ;]).

Looking at your video, I can see Fi didn't follow EoP at all. EoP was clearly fighting someone at graves and went to clan wars, where you guys decided to show off your spam while not fighting the entire second half of the fight.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.