Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guide Layouts

Own-Reddies

I noticed you do have a START to a guide layout pinned in your guide section. This would just be a small one time project for someone that is organized, just create a couple pre-formatted guides. This will make PW's guide section start to come looking more professional and people will see that and come here for the good guides. Thoughts? Not much to say on this one. Here's an example of what I am talking about

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/722173-pre-formatted-layouts/ Not saying copy them but thats just what I'm thinking we need.

You know it says something about Zybez when everyone wants to copy/get inspiration from them.

I don't think that was Zybez original idea..but anyway It's just an example to show them what I'm talking about because of the fact they have a lesser form of it, I was just showing a more detailed one.