Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

mm vs fo p2p 10v10

Art

today wednesday september 1st we p2p mini'd fo 10v10 plateau

only got a vid of round 3

beast rape

lost 3 in round 1

lost 1 in round 2 (as you can see in ending pic round 2 7v5 with 2 of them dropping)

lost nobody round 3 trolled hard

ending round 1:

100901082218.png

ending round 2(nulled system update):

1jnd9r3.png

ending round 3:

100901084343h.png

kids ran and hid didnt do a third

p2p kings

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this a troll topic i see! :)

its asif you havnt beaten foe before in a p2p miniwar lol, goodjob on your victory!

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

whoever accepted this mini is a retard.

dung on?

please give me their name.

you mad cause you cant win unless you have 20 def (main rules) and nor can you have dung on(pure rules)? get better idiot you're not even a lil good.

you mad cause you cant win unless you have 20 def (main rules) and nor can you have dung on(pure rules)? get better idiot you're not even a lil good.

1 defence doesnt bother me.

what does is that you have dung on when we all know mm has a huge dung no life unit with sexy rapiers, staffs and necks.

also 7 v 7. MM whether they admit it or not have a mini unit, and its the same people who always attend.

Always 5 v 5 or 7 v 7, because if you had to find 3 more people i doubt they would be as legit experience wise or gear/stat wise as these people i see in the vid who are all mm's p2p minis.

the next is, 0 foe leadership were there yet a good 3+ mm were.

that is my problem, if you wanna go unit to unit then feel free but out "mini unit" would consist of 50+ people because we are ******* ownage. You seemed to get lucky in sonny thought he could take a bunch of kids who cant pray switch, pile of rank more than 7 hits.

Before you try to flame, i am mad and ****** off otherwise i wouldnt of commented, and i will be pming people about it.

Now pick this post apart and tell me about how foe or i suck.

#TEAM-WALLI

1 defence doesnt bother me.

what does is that you have dung on when we all know mm has a huge dung no life unit with sexy rapiers, staffs and necks.

also 7 v 7. MM whether they admit it or not have a mini unit, and its the same people who always attend.

Always 5 v 5 or 7 v 7, because if you had to find 3 more people i doubt they would be as legit experience wise or gear/stat wise as these people i see in the vid who are all mm's p2p minis.

the next is, 0 foe leadership were there yet a good 3+ mm were.

that is my problem, if you wanna go unit to unit then feel free but out "mini unit" would consist of 50+ people because we are ******* ownage. You seemed to get lucky in sonny thought he could take a bunch of kids who cant pray switch, pile of rank more than 7 hits.

Before you try to flame, i am mad and ****** off otherwise i wouldnt of commented, and i will be pming people about it.

Now pick this post apart and tell me about how foe or i suck.

foe and you suck

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

que? beat you countless of times with 1 def l[]l

V for example

what walli said was right....lol

gratz...i guess? big achievement for you guys. keep it up!