Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Pure Clan world is dieing.

the abba dds

Man.. Another topic. Its not jagex, its the pures who want to pk. There are better bonuses, and it makes more of a variety to pk. If turmoil didn't come out, think about it, There wouldnt be as much 30 defence as there is now. Bonuses help people Pk, and thats what everyone wants to do. Also Reducing the PVP worlds, are terrible. You guys changed it, I don't even scape anymore, just stupid now.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I believe also honor/no honor pking has changed it a lot also. Grant it, I'm not "0ldsk00l" as a lot of you are, but I started clanning in early 2008 in the PCL era. And i know for a fact that honor pking isn't what it is now. I remember that if you provided a picture of another member in a different clan simply praying 1v1, regardless where it was, it was an immediate boot from the clan. It has slowly changed to honor clans having no honor pkers. Which evolved into what is today now known as "NH clans."

In my honest opinion NH pking will take over soon, within a year, I bet 99.9% of Honor clans will be No honor. Runescape gives more bull updates and such that people decide to pray, tele, ring of life, what have you.

NH has been slowly increasing as the pure community dies. Zerkers become more powerful so the simple mains that made gaining loot pking easy, now is an even match. Overpowered weapons and such also play a major role in the pure community dying. Just like yesterday. I was pking at pure hill. Nothing special. I get a kill and immediately PJ'd be a void pure 4 levels higher, hitting constant 450s on me with hand cannon (and 300s thru prayer.) Sometimes enough is enough. And NH clans, as stated before, will take over.

Thoughts?

coreysig.png