Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching far and wide

Ow 3 Hit

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to be mean bro but you only fight the ''big boys'' in clan wars and you've only fought 2 of em 2 times i don't really see you asking for more.

We had a 1hr with tlp last night, and we had a 30 min with mm a few days ago, we also have also fought FI in wild and TLP in wild a few times. We teamed up with EoP once to fight MM as well, that was a good fight.

Corrupt Pures.

You'd play a part if you put effort in and we need more experienced members.

If we have like the core CP and we're gaining a growing experienced level of members like

Bvb, Pur3 Kide and (dont like to be arrogant but 4 years speaks for itself) me.

You could make a difference.

Or you could join FI/EOP/TLP

Kide i agree with but bvb's an idiot l0l.

@Inu

IR is not like a Mini Foe.

In my opinion, Foe is a Big community with a lot of Sad jerks and a lot of shining friends.

Intense Redemption is a small community opposited to FOE, But There's enough to never be alone in the clan chat, Irc, or Teamspeak.

What I personally like the best, is that you feel like you personally can Contribute to the community of IR. The events are fun-filled and everything is Just as your dream clan is ment to be. I recommend to everyone out there reading this, Come in either

#irclan

or Ir Channel cc

And have a chat with us! Why not? You'll have a great time and You might even comcider joining. Also, Members hanging out on the forums get quick responses and gets to know people more.

If you should Think about joining, Don't be afraid to put me as ref. and say You recruited me if asked.

If you need ANY Help, Don't hesitate asking me, But I'm mostly Private on friends, so ask me in Ir Channel cc.

Thanks for reading! Hope you come see us soon!

~Food Nubs

You are the exact reason why I have no interest in IR.

I would have preferred you saying "Pick IR, because I **** on kids."

Not copy and paste.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

I recall PK'ing with Ow 3 Hit and Thelronbser a year or two ago in the P2p BH Craters. It may or may not have been your twin, I'm not sure. Anyways, I'd obviously suggest Carnage as we meet a lot of the criteria you listed. C just re-opened about two weeks ago and we've really boiled down our clan to it's essence. We currently have a strong core group of members and are looking for more key

players to join up so we can 'reclaim the throne' if you will as one of the best P2p clans in the game. Plenty of other level 90s in the clan as well, if that is important to you. Drop by #Clan_Carnage when you have the time and check us out mate.

^Mafia

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

First thing's first, 26 def is from a bot.

Recently left FOE for good, all in all about 1 year in FOE.

Plans with the account: 80 Attack, 90+ dung with all chaotic. During that period of time growing to a 500mil+ bank. At 310m.

Looking to join a clan with a friendly atmosphere, mature leadership, and preferably a -100 ML. I'd like to play a role within the clan.

2ci9rev.jpg

Friendly atmosphere: Ir C Eop Tlp

Mature leadership: Ir C Tlp Eop

-100 ml: Tlp Ir C Cp Cpr

May have forgotten some clans, but those seem to be what you're looking for.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I recall PK'ing with Ow 3 Hit and Thelronbser a year or two ago in the P2p BH Craters. It may or may not have been your twin, I'm not sure. Anyways, I'd obviously suggest Carnage as we meet a lot of the criteria you listed. C just re-opened about two weeks ago and we've really boiled down our clan to it's essence. We currently have a strong core group of members and are looking for more key

players to join up so we can 'reclaim the throne' if you will as one of the best P2p clans in the game. Plenty of other level 90s in the clan as well, if that is important to you. Drop by #Clan_Carnage when you have the time and check us out mate.

^Mafia

That was indeed me.

And I've chosen FI. :o

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something