Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM F2p Trip

Speshls

It doesn't even matter we still lost?

Why did you lie saying you were unorganized and less opts? Obviously you were organized if you seen us standing at the other side of map for 2 minutes and i'm sure with an extra 12 people from CX you had more people.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you lie saying you were unorganized and less opts? Obviously you were organized if you seen us standing at the other side of map for 2 minutes and i'm sure with an extra 12 people from CX you had more people.

Kid you annoy me, Ok so if we put "Cx helped us with 12 extra ppl and we still lost" would that make u happy????? Cx never helped us, we were unorganized with Mains on us and there were multiple ppl with Mm capes on roaming around like I said, Even if Cx helped us why does it matter since we lost?

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

It was far from 12 people, there was only 3-4 there running around.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I saw a picture where "Terozied" was spammed. I dislike this considering the day it is today.

Good job on your wins however.

edit: before anyone quotes this, i've seen this out of context but how i see it, it seems a bit off imo.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

LOL, another lie filled topic rofl. we 2-1'd you regardless if eop crashed or not, we were the last clan standing. So hard for you guys to accept defeat over interwebs. Hopefully you come out and give us a fight in p2p tomorrow. Do these sort of topics help your members stay in the clan?

I'm not in MM. But ******* hell, you seem as a completely retard and your stupidity is shocking. Claiming a victory over a crashed fight and next you make a poor attempt to flame. You sound like a psycho, Jesus Christ.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

GJ on your first fight win. Some idiotic members decided to run right past you guys and get piled(from what I heard). 2nd fight, not going to say who had the upper hand as thats just flame-bait and plus I wasn't there! (I expect there will be some crashing next week EOP >.<)

Made the last fight at 18 Ports where we ragged you from Ports - BH - Crater. Was fun though and an eventful day for both clans. See you tomorrow!

~Lileh

The crash was uninentional. Our scouts told us there was no Foe remaining and it was all MM spread at chaos altar, turns out Foe was in the back sniping MM. Impressive pull, gj.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Good fight, sorry for the crash, we were told foe were gone, turns out they were inside the back of alter.
The crash was uninentional. Our scouts told us there was no Foe remaining and it was all MM spread at chaos altar, turns out Foe was in the back sniping MM. Impressive pull, gj.

kill urself

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

lol so you wanted to crash the remaining MM there, your intentions are so much better now that you explain it. Thanks for the update :smile: .

9kqihk.png

LOL, another lie filled topic rofl. we 2-1'd you regardless if eop crashed or not, we were the last clan standing. So hard for you guys to accept defeat over interwebs. Hopefully you come out and give us a fight in p2p tomorrow. Do these sort of topics help your members stay in the clan?

lolumad

Quality>Quantity

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Gf MM. First fight you guys did work, well done. 2nd fight..meh looked like we had it from my POV before EOP crashed. Keep it up ^^

P.S - Should do more topics, Speshls. Nice to see an MM topic without pity flame baits =p -coughs Toxic <3