Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

MarK.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm laughing my ass off at the vid of my raging.

You really expect me to rage right now? Nooo. That would be feeding the trolls. So instead, I'm just going to leave you kids alone, to play in your little imaginary world you call "Runescape".

Plus, I'd like you to know that I left Fatality because I got tired of being abused by Mark. Muted when I tried to say something important, muted whenever I tried to get someone to stop backstabbing me. Hell, it was even my Birthday and I got muted and treated like crap.

Fatality puts Runescape as a higher priority than their lives...

Fatality nearly ruined my life. And to be honest? I seriously think back now, and say: "Why was I in that ****** clan?"

Not going to even bother with a game I'm just going to get flamed on.

QUIT RS ---- SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2010

exode, you rage so much and complain during trips that you would of been booted anyways. God, i think you should be taking therapy right about now.

It's actually quite amusing watching you rage like a little baby, while we're doing a trip. We play this game just like any other clan, for fun.

9kqihk.png

Fatality puts Runescape as a higher priority than their lives...

Omg how did you know! You must be Nostradamus!

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

For now, Get on topic; or get TEH FUX OFF!

Get on topic or get off topic? My choices are so limited.

Kidding, looked good FI. Was waiting for a video because it seems both EoP and FI seem they think they each won. In EoP's video, I think it seems fair that they did win the fights mentioned, but it might be perspective. Hope you get one up.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.