Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith v Cx P2p Pkri

Lawson

zenithbanner.png

Today Zenith entered the wilderness with 24 members ready to fight, we left Bounty hunter bank and went to refil our prayers after walking around the wilderness we approached Complexity for a Pkri and they accepted after hopping to numerous worlds to try an avoid mains we went to dwarfs ready to attack, it was set that Complexity was to defend. we got our spread from north to south and rushed complexity after setting up quick piles we began to push complexity east into bh stairs, the victory was ours.

344tezt.png

Zenith Starting: 21

Zenith Ending: 19~

Complexity Starting: 20

Complexity Ending: 0

I would like to thank complexity for the fight, better luck next time.

344tezt.png

Pictures:

EG41U.png

0Dgys.png

JWo6Y.png

X3gZM.png

kG59j.png

PCnCO.png

Q8MaW.png

Videos:(coming soon)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Nice Job Zenith

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

so you had 1 fight?

against a 100% f2p clan and you post a topic about it? interesting here sirries.

we won had fun why not post gets our name out there? and how can they be 100% f2p if theyve been doing p2p trips for the past 2months :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

More than you did tbh.

;)

I'm pretty sure every clan like yourself ran and hid from IR the whole sunday if they were MPC. Why did you even speak in such a manner really. The only one to fight us was CPR, which are the only ones who have balls. Ch pulled like 17 with 4 40+ def's with them. Why you're speaking right now is beyond me lad.

'x'

and it wasnt a flamebait lawson, i was simply just wondering if you left out fights or something.

Good job, and why are people on here flaming this topic? Is it at all necessary lmao.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg