Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Questions on Warring

Am0n

Well atleast some people caught on lol, I was seriously just curious, and as for F2P I'd love to do F2P preps we initially ask for P2P because more of our members enjoy P2P, if a clan were to ask us for a F2P prep we would most likely accept, only issue is we'd pull less so we stray from them so that we dont annoy other clans with a tiny pull.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well atleast some people caught on lol, I was seriously just curious, and as for F2P I'd love to do F2P preps we initially ask for P2P because more of our members enjoy P2P, if a clan were to ask us for a F2P prep we would most likely accept, only issue is we'd pull less so we stray from them so that we dont annoy other clans with a tiny pull.

RECRUIT MORE MEMBAZ GMT BASED is wut u should do !

RECRUIT MORE MEMBAZ GMT BASED is wut u should do !

Its not a time thing. its a members preference, and making something that most members joined to not do to much would be a terrible idea lol.

am0ns.jpg

End of the day, Clans think if they lose they will slump. Why do you think no one full-outs anymore?

Preps are fun and practice, why would they make a clan slump?

am0ns.jpg

End of the day, Clans think if they lose they will slump. Why do you think no one full-outs anymore?

the clans that have the most to loose if they lose to us in a prep, prep us every week. It's more embarrassing if a HPC looses to a MPC but we prep the HPCs all the time. We also prep a few LPCs quite often, it's the other MPC's that wont prep us.

End of the day, a prep is a prep, there meant for practice, full outs are now taken slightly more seriously... Which is fine, when two clans have 1) a major gudge or 2) a dispute about which clan is better a full out is a great way to sort it. Preps are what fullouts used to be.

the clans that have the most to loose if they lose to us in a prep, prep us every week. It's more embarrassing if a HPC looses to a MPC but we prep the HPCs all the time. We also prep a few LPCs quite often, it's the other MPC's that wont prep us.

LPC, MPC, HPC is dead. Its not embarrasing to lose to us atleast I dont think it is. All the clans have around the same averages anymore.

am0ns.jpg

You guys do very well for yourself.

You can make these topics all day complaining about what other clans do and how they need to change (Ive been there myself, being nieve that I can change other clans). However you're not running their clan, So simply you cant.

The best thing you can do is keep improving your clan, I can see why other clans lower than FOE and TLP fear waring you guys because you are good and ever improving. It sucks for us really, as few clans will prep us, If they do they pull about 30 people, When we have an active weekend and midweek clan.

Imo:

TLP are also good for preps but we havnt got one from them recently.

MM leaders dont seem interested in prepping good clans and generally are out of practise

FI pull like 20 so we dont really have a great interest in preps in them.

We normally do matched tho as we've done the last few days and they've been really fun CPR, defiantly the most improved clan lately.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Honestly for you, its simple.

Your way better than CP CH Z At p2p. Possibly even IR. Although many clans around your memberlist size don't do p2p they would offer you f2p fights. You usually ask me at like 9:00 pm eastern which is way to late. Plus I'm not going to deny it I know that it wouldn't even be worth fighting you due to your p2p experience. And yes you may say oh yes it gives experience you need to fight to gain experience. But you don't gain anything when your stomped.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Honestly for you, its simple.

Your way better than CP CH Z At p2p. Possibly even IR. Although many clans around your memberlist size don't do p2p they would offer you f2p fights. You usually ask me at like 9:00 pm eastern which is way to late. Plus I'm not going to deny it I know that it wouldn't even be worth fighting you due to your p2p experience. And yes you may say oh yes it gives experience you need to fight to gain experience. But you don't gain anything when your stomped.

Id like to do some F2P minis or even preps with you guys, even if we lose watching the vids you will put on YouTube will give me insight into how you war F2P which I can in turn use to teach my clan, but youre right our most active time is between 8pm-2am Eastern time.

Edit: Also with CP's skill in F2P and the love they have for it, I would feel as if i was insulting you if we got a F2P prep simply because CPR's outlook on F2P isnt what I want it to be yet. Pulling 15 to a prep youd have to sit alot and I would feel guilty for that. We prep FOE P2P even though they have to sit because it has become a frequent thing and FOE stays respectful and doesnt jump down our throats for it. Honestly a F2P prep I think we would pull 15-25 if thats good numbers for you we should look into it.

am0ns.jpg

Fairplay for WAR accepting the prep today they didnt do half bad for a small clan.

WAR did insanely well.

am0ns.jpg

/query Solo F2P/P2P prep

I do! ;)

am0ns.jpg

Was a fun prep today. Thanks for that. All WAR had alot of fun and we will be doing alot more.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

CPR have the same averages as FOE/TLP but u still can't beat em, just cause you beat them once doesn't mean anything, like you guys keep bragging about it, a few other clans have beaten them too.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

preps are fun, just basically practice on each other clans part.

i try to do as many preps i can

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

CPR have the same averages as FOE/TLP but u still can't beat em, just cause you beat them once doesn't mean anything, like you guys keep bragging about it, a few other clans have beaten them too.

Erm reread post #1 you have no idea what the topic is about mate.

I didnt brag about anything.

am0ns.jpg

Dw am0n, well be preping u in both soon. :)

Fear the matched opts of IL's roon skimmies, as we fear the staff of lights of Cpr's white blades,

lolwat ^

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Dw am0n, well be preping u in both soon. :)

Fear the matched opts of IL's roon skimmies, as we fear the staff of lights of Cpr's white blades,

lolwat ^

LMFAO ILY!

am0ns.jpg

CP and CPR are on my good side, because they set up some dope preps with us this past week.

Solo, you better hit up me or kyle for a prep soon, or I'm gonna have to break out the bonesaw specs

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

/query Solo F2P/P2P prep

<Matty_B> F2P/P2P prep

No such nick/channel

OMFGOMFGOMFG

OT:

I'd say to stop asking for preps for a week or so, and then ask again, but if you keep asking the same clans over and over again, they'll say "no" for sure just because it is repetitive.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

We have beaten Foe once in a 30 min prep, and never beet TLP, I think we won one round in a 1hr prep once, but Im not 100% sure on that. We have never bragged about it, this topic is asking why clans like IR take preps so seriously, sapping the fun out of them. Also averages don't mean anything in matched opt preps, the team that pulls more has the advantage as they sit there lower levels, raising the averages on the field.

Well here I come with the crashing of this topic Shawn. Topic wasn't meant be directed at anyone in particular but probably a majority of the clans out there. It's sad how 2010 is the age of CLW, how clans now look at preps as fearful, as opposed to back in 2005 when clans looked at fullouts as fearful. It literally is sad. I'm personally not a big fan of clan wars, but it is the fairest way to deal with any sort of clan warfare. You set rules and fight your fight. Clan wars along with clan chat is the most useful tool for clans in Runescape. It's your own practice field, your own area to get better. Why not use it? What does it matter if you lose a weekday prep war in Clan Wars. Weekdays are for exhibitions (Laymans terms = practice). The way you prepare your clan during the week is how you should expect to perform on the weekends. I like keeping my clan on their toes, I don't want them to get the image of a yew tree implanted in their memory and for them to forget hotkeys when we have a run in on Sunday. I like giving my clan an opportunity to practice during the week and other clans should be the same way with theirs. Weekends are where it matters, not clan wars.

If you want a hateful perspective on it, clan leaders have gotten alot more immature over the years which as you know, indecision is a side effect of immaturity. I think that in 2005, a fullout would knock out an immaturely led clan, would it not? Nowadays, there are no fullouts to knock a bad clan out of scape. CPR has had 3 fullouts in its 1 year of being around, vs. POT, CY, and C. We went 2-1 respectively in those fullouts. Losing to Carnage did make us slump badly, I will acknowledge that, but we overcame the slump because of mature leadership and guidance in the proper direction.

Basically what i am saying is, clans that are maturely led can overcome any type of scenario. Clans that are immaturely led, are somewhat fearful of closing, due to what they have built. A prep nowadays can kill a clan. Any clan. Which I don't even want to fathom a wilderness fullout because most clans nowadays aren't even willing to participate in a matched clan wars practice prep. It's sad to say that this is what Runescape has come to. I say, we go ahead and unite as a pure community and take control of Jagex, and rollback servers to 2005. So we can get our rightfully deserved free rune! Who's with me?!

2005: 90+range with dds=OWN

2010: Maxed account vs Maxed account= Who knows, whoever has the best prod weapon wins.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki