Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Next Fullout You Would Like To See

Josh--

college started awile ago unless its different ?

anyways cpr vs eop p2p

Ch vs ir.

This should be happening in the next week or 2 as Zo is Quiting Rs and want's a fullout before he goes to college so alot of your wishes will be coming true

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol lileh seems a little mad.. its ok though, she makes total sense. plateau has no tatics and no strategy at all, so everything she went on to say about putting your best tanks on one side while your group of fast acting dudes attack on the other side rout the opposing team while stickin together on piles proves her point that there are absolutely no tactics used on plateau. just one of the strategies i see clans using.

few weeks ago we beat your ass in 70v70.. with all YOUR rules.. dont be a dumb ***** lol.. tlp asking for 1 def with everything off? we agreed to foe's rules. we always have to agree to foe rules to get a fight lol, hence why we dont fight anymore since your tired of clumping yourselves on plat. 70v70, 100v100.. there is a difference, and those 30 people could change things a bit.. but lets remember the 70v70 fights we did we not close by any means.

i admit it, too bad we cant pull 100 again atm, but we'll see what happens in the future. till then, foe kings of anything where they pull 30 more than everyone else.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

few weeks ago we beat your ass in 70v70.. with all YOUR rules.. dont be a dumb ***** lol.. tlp asking for 1 def with everything off? we agreed to foe's rules. we always have to agree to foe rules to get a fight lol, hence why we dont fight anymore since your tired of clumping yourselves on plat. 70v70, 100v100.. there is a difference, and those 30 people could change things a bit.. but lets remember the 70v70 fights we did we not close by any means.

and when you guys beat us 2-0 into the war, why did you decline last round turrets or classic? & you just contradicted yourself saying you want plateau because of cramping/clumping up in classic. same applies to plateau. i mean you guys don't like or want classic because of the lack of 'space', but when we offer turrets, it's always a decline lol..& 70 vs 70 compared to 100 vs 100 isn't a big difference on plat. much easier to clump up as classic. if you don't want to clump up so easily in classic, i don't see why turrets would be a prob if it offers so much space for both clans.

Figures you would want turrets.. Idk if tlp has even done a p2p fight on turrets. Always gotta get some sort of advantage I guess =/

How is that an argument... If you always decline fights on Turrets then I'm pretty sure your clan hasn't ever had a fight there.

And by your same logic, it figures you would want platue... Always gotta get some sort of advantage I guess =/

See how that works?

How is that an argument... If you always decline fights on Turrets then I'm pretty sure your clan hasn't ever had a fight there.

And by your same logic, it figures you would want platue... Always gotta get some sort of advantage I guess =/

See how that works?

Yea I see how it works.. For advantage classic and turrets, tlp advantage plat.. Why does the #1 p2p clan with the years of p2p dominance and more warring experience than any clan need to get the advantage. Lol..

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Yea I see how it works.. For advantage classic and turrets, tlp advantage plat.. Why does the #1 p2p clan with the years of p2p dominance and more warring experience than any clan need to get the advantage. Lol..

So its easier for them to win. Duh

45w2jk.gif

only had two p2p wars in turrets and it was against main clans lol...don't think the same tactics when fighting mains would apply the same when fighting pures. don't see where you're getting this advantage from lol... i'm still in favor of classic, but i personally thought turrets would be good for both clans regarding the reasons you stated on why you don't like classic