Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another Intense Sunday

Junior

Great Job Ir. Hey atleast we dont back down even out opt'd :] Thanks for the fun you keep my weekends intresting as always :]

Was not that huge a gap in numbers until the end. Respect none the less. Thank you for not hiding like CPR.

Grarr! Im mad, lmfao Full Out? O wait, youll decline....Again.

Grats tho, but trying to talk **** without backing it up is dumb.

Am0n, Im 100% sure if you cared to declare in f2p we would accept without a doubt. IR's last 2 legit fullouts have been in p2p. Also CPR is nothing but a clan wars clan. IR on the other hand has set importance on pk trips, IN THE WILDERNESS, WHERE YOU LOSE YOUR PIXLES, and have caped off a month of med level domination.

UJUI2.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A ship of the line which from the 1720s mounted between 64 and 80 guns, typically built with two gun decks (thus the related term two-decker). Years of experience proved that the third rate ships embodied the best compromise between sailing ability (speed, handling), firepower, and cost. So, while first rates and second rates were both larger and more powerful, the third-rate ships were in a real sense, the most effective ships (more precisely, they were optimal ships)

That is the definition of 3rd rate, a very accurate comparison to CPR if you ask me.

Yeah you're from the 1720, we're from 2010

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Yeh, we'll go old school on your straight off the soul wars bot asses.

? You mean you'd explore the new world and enslave native people while we sit on our computers and pay taxes 4 them!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

? You mean you'd explore the new world and enslave native people while we sit on our computers and pay taxes 4 them!

I love you Inu, lmfao.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Am0n you sound fairly mad? Dont worry declare in f2p and we will accept it I promise, OH WAIT I FORGOT YOUR CLAN IS 1 DIMENTIONAL.

Also why fight in clan wars, when jagex gave us back the WILDERNESS. Maybe if you close your eyes and click your heels 2 times you will wake up in the PCL era.

Lol why so you can sneak in extra Opts, or call in some1 to crash when you are on the verge of loosing? No ty, CLW has a lose items on death and a first player to x kills, we could keep it fair and much like PvP in CLW, and we wont do F2P atm because we arent that great at it, but you are claiming #1 P2P med clan, prove it or gtfo lol. Either fight us or accept that youre not the best on the P2P server.

am0ns.jpg

Lol why so you can sneak in extra Opts, or call in some1 to crash when you are on the verge of loosing? No ty, CLW has a lose items on death and a first player to x kills, we could keep it fair and much like PvP in CLW, and we wont do F2P atm because we arent that great at it, but you are claiming #1 P2P med clan, prove it or gtfo lol. Either fight us or accept that youre not the best on the P2P server.

Am0n, who have we called to crash? If you have not noticed we are not your best friends, Ch isnt to fond of us? who have we been calling? When have we been the on the verge of loosing? Also prove it? Im pretty sure we have stomped all the med clans in the wildy on sundays for the past month. I mean if sitting in single strip/ clan wars is #1 p2p med then by all means claim it.

UJUI2.png

Am0n, who have we called to crash? If you have not noticed we are not your best friends, Ch isnt to fond of us? who have we been calling? When have we been the on the verge of loosing? Also prove it? Im pretty sure we have stomped all the med clans in the wildy on sundays for the past month. I mean if sitting in single strip/ clan wars is #1 p2p med then by all means claim it.

Now whos the hypocrit, stop walkin around it and fullout us in P2P.

I could care less about F2P its not what we do, were currently working on it but right now we dont. Ill admit it IR would probably beat us in a F2P fullout, but I KNOW we would win in a P2P fullout, and you try to argue this with me, dont talk and just do it. You wont though because you would rather just talk trash, rather than take a chance and be stomped on. Its sad that you are working that way. Either fight us or admit that you would lose, really really simple.

am0ns.jpg

Pk3rs is here

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Now whos the hypocrit, stop walkin around it and fullout us in P2P.

I could care less about F2P its not what we do, were currently working on it but right now we dont. Ill admit it IR would probably beat us in a F2P fullout, but I KNOW we would win in a P2P fullout, and you try to argue this with me, dont talk and just do it. You wont though because you would rather just talk trash, rather than take a chance and be stomped on. Its sad that you are working that way. Either fight us or admit that you would lose, really really simple.

You want a full out? what will that do full outs are all about numbers tbh, we stomp you every sunday for your pixel. No need to proof anything.

Yet you want a ''full out'' with the kind of low pulls you guys get for every trip?

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

We dont get stomped on, and were gonna make it a habit to find you this Sunday, possibly Saturday dependant on our F2P pull. Its alright, everything will fall into place in due time, youve stepped on the wrong hornets nest babes. I dont understand why you guys are so keen on flame, it must be a morale thing. We will take weekends a tad more serious just for IR =)

am0ns.jpg

We dont get stomped on, and were gonna make it a habit to find you this Sunday, possibly Saturday dependant on our F2P pull. Its alright, everything will fall into place in due time, youve stepped on the wrong hornets nest babes. I dont understand why you guys are so keen on flame, it must be a morale thing. We will take weekends a tad more serious just for IR =)

Pretty sure you gave those idle threats to zo aswell, how well did that work out. 1 month of IR domination over CPR, lets see how long the train lasts.

On the fullout thing your not getting it, Our last 2 fullouts have been in p2p. Also your clan is just another clan wars clan. You get wrecked every trip. JAGEX GAVE US THE WILDERNESS, L2 USE IT. Also you should think of an ML sweep tbh, I mean pulling 20-25 our of 71 thats not so good, Considering we have averaged 37 on both F2P and p2p trips in the past month out of a 55-60 man member list.

UJUI2.png

Last 2 fullouts, when were they? Obviously IR is intimidated by CPR, troll away Im done, I know whos right and I know whos wrong. Just keep telling your members what you want, you claim #1 P2P med but cant defend it. Sad self proclaim.

am0ns.jpg

Last 2 fullouts, when were they? Obviously IR is intimidated by CPR, troll away Im done, I know whos right and I know whos wrong. Just keep telling your members what you want, you claim #1 P2P med but cant defend it. Sad self proclaim.

Again your not getting it, some people have proclaimed us #1 med. #1 med meaning between f2p and p2p we are the best. Going with the fact we have not lost much of anything in over a month of trips, I would feel safe to say IR is the best of the medium level clans. I would also say that IR rapes CPR in the wilderness. Like I said earlier, click your heels twice and hope you wake up in the PCL era.

UJUI2.png

hi junior :mellow: :mellow:

#latin-crew - [Foe]Junior|guerrer00

Stop all this bickering and just do a fullout. It will show who is better.

+1

am0ns.jpg

Stop all this bickering and just do a fullout. It will show who is better.

Full-out's do not show who is better.

Take FOE vs MM for instance. MM gets a lucky win in a fight, and all this time they can control FOE. AKA - getting spies in, and what not.

So I'd think that pulling steadily and having a FUN time on Runescape shows who is #1. And IR has been #1 for a month, since IR rarely loses. IR is #1.

It's like saying CPR went 8-0, and IR went 0-8.

CPR is #1, and IR is slumping.

Now let's say, CPR went 8-8, and IR went 8-8. IR lost 0 fights, and won every fight. CPR lost every fight to IR.

Why wouldn't IR be #1 for that month? I hate the arrogance of your posts, suggesting just because all you do is practice mini's... It makes you #1. LOL

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something