Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R1N returnz

Brayden

I'm R1N. Some of you probaly know me, I've been around the Pure community for around 3 years. I was Warlord In Divinity, Experienced member in Devastation, Member of the Golden Gods. Led my own low level pure clan Untouchable. And was high council in Complete Domination. I have loads of experience in calling, and In f2p. I'm mostly looking for a clan that focuses a lot on F2P. Since I'll never get p2p back. Here are My stats:

statsa.jpg

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perfect for defiance, come check us out! we could use some people like you, experienced and knowing what to do, i think you could bring alot to dF :), come check us out!

#Clan-dF

www.rs-defiance.com

gl on your search

2lchhx.png

For f2p look at this way.

MM/FOE - Foe are on top currently in f2p, but if you want the big clan you can't go much wrong here. pull's 70's (guess)

EOP - stepping it up alot now, could overtake MM, solid #3 f2p for 12 weeks. Pulls 60's (guess)

FI - Getting crashed/hit alot by EOP, gets some fights but you'll get frustrated. Pull's 40's (guess)

If you don't like grief of rivalry and the bs it brings, I wouldn't join any of these four clans.

CP we pull 35-45, we're pretty laid back and our main aim of the trip is to have fun. All other clans can say that but we won't start raging and get butthurt and start targeting clans weeks on end. Looking to imrpove. #Clan-CP www.corruptpures.com I'd recommend hitting us up and talking in irc seeing if you like it. We're basicalyl 80% f2p we try p2p but we don't take it seriously, so f2p 20 def nice str lvl, you could fit in with us.

Good Luck with whatever clan you choose.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

brayden, whats up bro? Anyway #zenith is a pretty decent clan we got levels ranging from 60-107 we pull aroun 40-50 for f2p and 30-35 in p2p we have daily preps and always chillin on ventrillo like old complete domination. Remember those days? Well hope you find a good clan.

#zenith

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png