Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The pure community as it stands atm

once phailed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pure community has been getting worst and worst for years, and topics like these have also been made for years. It's nothing like it used to be, and all a load of ******** now really...and everybody is to blame, not only certain clans. It's a mix between every clan, and jagex played a role in making it harder for us aswell in a way.

Nothing is gonna change really. I ain't even gonna try and fix the pure community because either way there will always be retarded kids who **** people off and act like idiots. I got other things to worry about rather than this horrible game lol.

thekingu.png

**** off *******. Neither Fi or EOP will give up so ovbiously we're gonna argue. Basically all rivals argue on these forums as you can see.. Foe/MM + EOP/FI. This topic is just plain retarded, you can't enjoy the game without rivarlies, and there is no such thing as repsect on an online game.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

**** off *******. Neither Fi or EOP will give up so ovbiously we're gonna argue. Basically all rivals argue on these forums as you can see.. Foe/MM + EOP/FI. This topic is just plain retarded, you can't enjoy the game without rivarlies, and there is no such thing as repsect on an online game.
9kqihk.png

Foe and mm enjoy a good rivalry and have for the past what? 5 years yet I don't see any of their members taking iron knifes to return with. Also? what games have you actually played competetivly? I played halo2/halo3/cod4 and a bit of mw2 and yet there is rivalries although they tend to keep it friendly and not let it ruin their reputation so this proves that there is respect on online games. Also if this thread is pointless, why are you waisting your time posting on it?

I think you go back and actually read the thread, then discuss how to improve the community, if not then just leave the thread please.

mmflash123.gif

Camaraderie in the clan world has been dead for two years.

Idk a bout that, right when bh was released and in old pvp it was pretty active. Either that or that's when I had the most fun pure clanning after the wilderness update. It's defonatly starting to die now imo.

mmflash123.gif

Aaron I'm saying the pure community will never improve. You will never see "friendly rivarlies" because one clan will always try and find a way to win the rivarly regardless of the actions. Foe and MM rivarly.. Lol, they flame each other every weekend because neither of them will ever give up. Same goes with EOP/FI.

The pure community as it stands atm is, yes, as you said quite embarrasing but there is nothing you or anyone else can do to improve it.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Aaron I'm saying the pure community will never improve. You will never see "friendly rivarlies" because one clan will always try and find a way to win the rivarly regardless of the actions. Foe and MM rivarly.. Lol, they flame each other every weekend because neither of them will ever give up. Same goes with EOP/FI.

The pure community as it stands atm is, yes, as you said quite embarrasing but there is nothing you or anyone else can do to improve it.

Yeah I agree, one clan will always go one further just to claim the win. I just watched a few vids of oldschool rs when kids ran about whipping/smiting in wars, actually realised how much fun it was then compared to now. It's a shame the situation the game and community is in atm although there is somthing we can do to improve it. I doubt clans would ever want to make pure clanning more fair, ballanced or equal because it would envolve changing pure clanning completely.

If returning was off for a start, maybe a rule on multi spells like main wars would defonatly make warring more fun and it would stop idiots who return in **** gear completely. I know this might sound extreme but having a ML cap would be sweet. People wouldn't just recruit as mant 20 defence as you think because then there account is high combat and useless for pking outside clan wars, also it means there would be more arranged fights between clans due to knowing everyone's ops are fairly simelar. If everyone is getting fair fights then the need to crash because of bordom is low.

/discus

mmflash123.gif

Don't see how this is our fault (topic is not very subtle.)

You took all our members and attempted to slump us. We came back out of our slump and did the same to you, except our leadership had the quality to stick it out and come back, and your leadership gave up and closed. If you want to improve the pure community, get some competent leaders into the slumping clans, stop being reduced to using mains & ddos'ing teamspeak's in order to win, and start winning fights the good old fashioned way, by beating the **** out of the other clan, even if it means having to return for 3 hours until all you have left are some iron knives.

slowpoke1.jpg

M Slowpoke

No, even immaterial objects can evolve. Our community has changed, and I've said this before, the change has been passive and rubbed off on most clans. You can't help it, this is how 'pure clans' operate now. Yes, we could create a runescape version of G20 and persuade all of the clan leaders to comply to a set of rules, but that's unlikely to happen. My point is, our community will not die because there are no alternatives to this community. You expect all of the pure clans to seclude themselves? Play with their own devices? No. The fact is if this community were to die, it would have died a long time ago; at the hands of Sefket. I have witnessed no changes in the way clans dress each other between 2005 and now.

#mayhem-makers

EVERYONE PANIC. THIS IS THE THIRD STRAIGHT YEAR OF THESE TOPICS. 3 IS THE NUMBER OF SIDES ON A TRIANGLE. THE SYMBOL OF THE ILLUMINATI IS A TRIANGLE WITH AN EYE IN IT. WHOSE EYE IS IT OMGGGgGGGggglg.g.gggg

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Don't see how this is our fault (topic is not very subtle.)

You took all our members and attempted to slump us. We came back out of our slump and did the same to you, except our leadership had the quality to stick it out and come back, and your leadership gave up and closed. If you want to improve the pure community, get some competent leaders into the slumping clans, stop being reduced to using mains & ddos'ing teamspeak's in order to win, and start winning fights the good old fashioned way, by beating the **** out of the other clan, even if it means having to return for 3 hours until all you have left are some iron knives.

We didn't take anything from EOP apart from loot at the weekend. When you mass recruit your members from another closing clan, don't expect them to stay, that's one regret I have was accepting half the idiots from E (not all as we ended u with some really great members as E was a great clan but the majorty of people we accepted where useless and only here for the short tearm). You didn't slump DP into closure, I'm not really sure where your getting that from. A slumpting clan doesn't beat FOE in a p2p prep and MM in a f2p prep in the same week match opts. Our leaders quit runescape and decided to call it a day on the clan, nothing me or anyone in DP could do would of changed their mind. Sorry to say but your arrogant if you beleive that EOP had anything to do with DP closing, although like I said before rivals will always argue and although EOP couldn't really rival DP in a fair fight you did seem to crash us at every seen chance you got.

You claim to do anything it takes to win, in my opinion wasting games necks and countless supplies to the point where I'm returning in **** gear just makes me bored. It's not really "beating the ****" into the other clan either as you claimed because in the end the other clan will start doing the same and there will be no clear winner as was the story with Fi and EOP this weekend.

If there was a set of rules and a ladder or offical list (made by a non biased group of admins) who would sit down and evalute planned pkri's. For instance all won planned pkri's got you 3 points if you won etc et etc I don't want to get into it but you know the idea. Things like this promotes planned fights, even ml sizes because if foe can only fight mm twice in planned fights they could only acheive 6 points compared to EOP who could fight TLP, FI, Carnage and Fearless. IMO this doesn't mean the biggest clan would be the best, it would be performance based.

I like this kind of idea, idk if anything like this could ever take place though. It would force clans to stick to the old slogan "quality over quantity" and make the community extremely competetive and hopefully bring back some of that respect we all had for each other pre pcl. The question is, is there an orginisation willing to take the risk and make a ladder, mod it and manage it well enough to see an idea like this become a sucesss.

mmflash123.gif

We didn't take anything from EOP apart from loot at the weekend. When you mass recruit your members from another closing clan, don't expect them to stay, that's one regret I have was accepting half the idiots from E (not all as we ended u with some really great members as E was a great clan but the majorty of people we accepted where useless and only here for the short tearm). You didn't slump DP into closure, I'm not really sure where your getting that from. A slumpting clan doesn't beat FOE in a p2p prep and MM in a f2p prep in the same week match opts. Our leaders quit runescape and decided to call it a day on the clan, nothing me or anyone in DP could do would of changed their mind. Sorry to say but your arrogant if you beleive that EOP had anything to do with DP closing, although like I said before rivals will always argue and although EOP couldn't really rival DP in a fair fight you did seem to crash us at every seen chance you got.

You claim to do anything it takes to win, in my opinion wasting games necks and countless supplies to the point where I'm returning in **** gear just makes me bored. It's not really "beating the ****" into the other clan either as you claimed because in the end the other clan will start doing the same and there will be no clear winner as was the story with Fi and EOP this weekend.

If there was a set of rules and a ladder or offical list (made by a non biased group of admins) who would sit down and evalute planned pkri's. For instance all won planned pkri's got you 3 points if you won etc et etc I don't want to get into it but you know the idea. Things like this promotes planned fights, even ml sizes because if foe can only fight mm twice in planned fights they could only acheive 6 points compared to EOP who could fight TLP, FI, Carnage and Fearless. IMO this doesn't mean the biggest clan would be the best, it would be performance based.

I like this kind of idea, idk if anything like this could ever take place though. It would force clans to stick to the old slogan "quality over quantity" and make the community extremely competetive and hopefully bring back some of that respect we all had for each other pre pcl. The question is, is there an orginisation willing to take the risk and make a ladder, mod it and manage it well enough to see an idea like this become a sucesss.

I do agree with the concept of an official performance based ranking system, however aside from EoP/Fi on the last 2 Sunday's, theres not really much dispute about clans positions in relation to each other, as each clan seems to have 1 or 2 clans they can consistently beat, and 1 or 2 they consistently lose too. Thus, forcing clans to participate in planned PKRI's with each other won't last long, as the clans will only want to fight the ones weaker than themselves.

May i add;

"Although EOP couldn't really rival DP in a fair fight you did seem to crash us at every seen chance you got."

I wouldn't say beating us in 2/10 f2p preps we had this year portrays much dominance, but u funny.

slowpoke1.jpg

M Slowpoke

Writing paragraphs is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o

o

oooooooooooooooool

Untitled23232-3.jpg

Foe and mm enjoy a good rivalry and have for the past what? 5 years yet I don't see any of their members taking iron knifes to return with. Also? what games have you actually played competetivly? I played halo2/halo3/cod4 and a bit of mw2 and yet there is rivalries although they tend to keep it friendly and not let it ruin their reputation so this proves that there is respect on online games. Also if this thread is pointless, why are you waisting your time posting on it?

I think you go back and actually read the thread, then discuss how to improve the community, if not then just leave the thread please.

Foe and Mm flame the **** out of each other constantly. The 1 hour+ fight had a ton of both clans' members 1 iteming/0 iteming. The community won't improve because the majority of pures are half as retarded as Bvb (that's pretty ******* retarded). These topics won't help, mostly because nothing can help.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Yeah that really makes no sense as MM/foe/tlp are like the only clans who are honorable about not crashing wars? Post somthing contructive please :)

Who crashes more than MM?