Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The pure community as it stands atm

once phailed

Maybe all the clan ranks, should just talk things out. Also stop flaming other clans about who crashes more or who should split what. Although i do think FOE should close there apps for little.

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to stop being assholes to each other. That's the ultimate solution. I'm not saying we have to be buddy buddy to everyone, but just stop being assholes about everything.
2lchhx.png

**** loads of good feed back :) idk if karl or anyone else will make a set ladder or somthing where clans would be punnished for crashing etc. For it to work, you would need the backing of clans like FOE/MM/Fi/EOP/TLP because all it would take for it to fail is one **** clan who can't handle loosing fair to ruin it.

The point a lot of you are saying is that it can't be done? Yet no one has explained a reason why it can't be done. PW has the admins and the forums already, with the respect of leaders from all the top 4/5 clans it could be a significant change in the community imo. I'm pretty sure all the people who used to scape back in 05/06 would like to see somthing along the lines of those pkri's and I'm sure the rest of you wouldn't mind having a pkri and not having to worry about crashing clans or getting killed by 1 itemers.

If there was a set ladder (random list)

1TLP

2MM

3 eop

4fi

5FOE

for instance

rules

You may only win points by winning a planned pkri.

Returning would be off in all fights (discuss)

No teleporting

All fights must take part on level ground (no gwas free wins)

Fights must be crash free, if a clan crashes a fight (with provided proof) they will be punnished (neg points) Set back a place on the ladder or forced to close their apps for the rest of the weekend etc etc etc

Scores

1 point if you win a planned pkri against a team lower than you on the ladder

2 points if you beat a team ranked higher on you in the ladder

2 points if you beat a team with the same rank as you on the ladder

This is obv just an idea of some rules that would stop all the bull ****, also I wouldn't mind seeing the weekend topics being planned fights only, this forces clans to get planned fights etc if they would like some publicity. A lot of people are complaining at Foe having massive opts compared to everyone else, well no one would accept planned pkri's with Foe due to the fact that they out op everyone so it would be hard for them to achieve a lot of points there for closing apps/sweeping ml and being true to their name *elites* would be a good option for them if somthing like this ever did take place.

People may hate on this and call it dumb and stupid or what ever the case. It's just and idea that in my opinion and a few others which would make this community fill it's potential as a competetive pure clan warring website (which is basicaly where most of the activity comes from on pw, the clan section).

mmflash123.gif

Maybe EOP shouldn't have cleared their swordfish stock for 3 hours..would be a much better community

possitive feedback ragie my friend

@luke

Don't you think if the rules and **** where better E/DP other decent clans and leaders would have a bit more to play for? hell if there was a crash free community maybe DP/E would still be open probably.

mmflash123.gif

The real question is why do you guys have these sort of feelings towards this game in the first place? If you can't take a loss, DONT ******* PLAY.

You're acting like RuneScape is Jesus and we have all sinned rofl.

Perhaps you should click this next time you QQ`er

24137790.png

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

make a clan called epidemic and destroy the pure community as we know it

l0l jk they would close after 6 months because they made mahatma angry

shuddup Dudley, at least get the number of months right.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

how about we stop making **** posts to remind us the pure community is in a slump

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

how about we stop making **** posts to remind us the pure community is in a slump

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed. And Fatality needs to be a lot less hotheaded around other pure clans when it comes to talking about EOP; vice versa goes with EOP. Everyone just needs to get along for 1 DAMNED DAY and see how everything works out.

Not going to even bother with a game I'm just going to get flamed on.

QUIT RS ---- SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2010

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed. And Fatality needs to be a lot less hotheaded around other pure clans when it comes to talking about EOP; vice versa goes with EOP. Everyone just needs to get along for 1 DAMNED DAY and see how everything works out.

We try to be nice, we offer to stop the nonsense, they throw it back in our faces.

Oh well, hope they enjoy the slump.