Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Foe] The P2P Powerhouse. 26.09.2010

Dave (Cha0s)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job on your trip FOE, wasn't at EOP's trip but im sure the fight vs HF was pretty fun, despite the Slumping Clans Alliance sniping out returners and helping HF because they are butt-hurt from the previous weeks.

Gj.

thekingu.png

Great job on your trip FOE, wasn't at EOP's trip but im sure the fight vs HF was pretty fun, despite the Slumping Clans Alliance sniping out returners and helping HF because they are butt-hurt from the previous weeks.

Gj.

i think you "pures" should look to your level 90 tele spell, maybe then you wouldn't need to have rg's at places like clan wars, where clans and randoms can snipe you, rage and thug about clans all you want, it was your own descion to hang around and return down there

Whether we fought at FOG, CW, BH, Greaters/P2P gate, Dwarves, anywhere....no matter where we fought, FI, and MM would have been there sniping us anyways, along with other randoms too i'd imagine. It's the way it is nowadays, can't get clean fights anywhere except in Clan Wars Arena half the time. :tongue:

thekingu.png

Whether we fought at FOG, CW, BH, Greaters/P2P gate, Dwarves, anywhere....no matter where we fought, FI, and MM would have been there sniping us anyways, along with other randoms too i'd imagine. It's the way it is nowadays, can't get clean fights anywhere except in Clan Wars Arena half the time. :tongue:

teaming with foe and crashing us, so yeah better get used to it

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

We teamed with FOE to fight HF, not MM lol...therefore your admitting to helping HF, simply because 2 clans of pures decided to give a rune pure/tank clan a run for their money...which means your either riding HF's ****, or just mad at FOE and EOP for whatever reason...rivalry I would imagine.

As for the crashing, you guys crashed us tons of times, even back when we were pulling 30's and 40's you would go out of your way to hunt us and chase us to single and whatnot even if you guys had 100 people. Therefore we are just returning the favour... "so yeah, better get used to it".

Back in the day, it was like hey awsome we got more competition, more clans to fight...nowadays it's like omfg we got competition with this clan, lets snipe/crash/hack them and ddos them, we cannot afford to lose our #1 spot!!!!

thekingu.png

you failed to see my point

We teamed with FOE to fight HF, not MM lol...therefore your admitting to helping HF, simply because 2 clans of pures decided to give a rune pure/tank clan a run for their money...which means your either riding HF's ****, or just mad at FOE and EOP for whatever reason...rivalry I would imagine.

As for the crashing, you guys crashed us tons of times, even back when we were pulling 30's and 40's you would go out of your way to hunt us and chase us to single and whatnot even if you guys had 100 people. Therefore we are just returning the favour... "so yeah, better get used to it".

Back in the day, it was like hey awsome we got more competition, more clans to fight...nowadays it's like omfg we got competition with this clan, lets snipe/crash/hack them and ddos them, we cannot afford to lose our #1 spot!!!!

one.you sound like epidemic, good luck with that.

two. there was no running for anyones money im sorry to say, you have been misinformed

1.) Your first point was a majorly failed flame-bait, im not here to argue with some HF kid who acts like a smart-ass, so go start drama on RSC forums if you wish.

2.) We decided to give you a fight, why are you complaining? Grow up lol...you act as if your clan is the almighty, unstoppable force that nobody can beat...we are pures, your not. You guys used to hunt pure clans on f2p trips and p2p trips non-stop, now you guys moved on to other clans your level, so keep doing that and worry about your own clan, and I will worry about mine.

I never came to start drama on FOE's topic so im gonna leave it at that.

thekingu.png

1.) Your first point was a majorly failed flame-bait, im not here to argue with some HF kid who acts like a smart-ass, so go start drama on RSC forums if you wish.

2.) We decided to give you a fight, why are you complaining? Grow up lol...you act as if your clan is the almighty, unstoppable force that nobody can beat...we are pures, your not. You guys used to hunt pure clans on f2p trips and p2p trips non-stop, now you guys moved on to other clans your level, so keep doing that and worry about your own clan, and I will worry about mine.

I never came to start drama on FOE's topic so im gonna leave it at that.

1.) was no flame bait intended, its just a shameful truth on your part

2.) choose your words more carefully and we wont have little misunderstandings like this will we

Jagex calls me a pure, please get your facts correct

In reality your the misfit's of runescape, no flame but it's true. Mains call you pures, pures call you mains. There is no winning. Your just sort of meh, in the middle. Again, seriously no flame I like HF. You guys seem like you have lulz on your pk trips, even if some times those lulz are at pures expense -.-.

Ot so my post doesn't get deleted: GJ I guess, even though I would be shocked if you didn't have a good trip with those numbers.

In reality your the misfit's of runescape, no flame but it's true. Mains call you pures, pures call you mains. There is no winning. Your just sort of meh, in the middle. Again, seriously no flame I like HF. You guys seem like you have lulz on your pk trips, even if some times those lulz are at pures expense -.-.

Ot so my post doesn't get deleted: GJ I guess, even though I would be shocked if you didn't have a good trip with those numbers.

i like you =]