Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Agile pures.

Hugh

Eyo.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should Agile pure be accepted into pure clans?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cuz 40 isn't pure anymore derp derp stupid lil kiddie

its gonna happen when the next 40 def offensive update comes out like torso or vengeance, people will say its pure cause of offensive bonuses like with 20 and 27 and 30 and 34 and 35 and watevr

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

its gonna happen when the next 40 def offensive update comes out like torso or vengeance, people will say its pure cause of offensive bonuses like with 20 and 27 and 30 and 34 and 35 and watevr

no cuz ppl wear rune with 40 defence so that obv means its not pure just common logic

lifes a ***** n then ya die

i know for a fact you already have done/may currently be doing (although from that post i guess you arent, but we both know that if jonty was 31 defence and ended up getting 34 from whip glitches he wouldnt be kicked.) i'm not trying to flame eop or anything but theres no point denying it the only two clans completely free of 30 defence are foe and mm, and i dont see why clans would accept 20 defence and not 30 when the reasons to get 30 defence are all offensive and therefore more "pure" than the reasons to get 20

Theres a difference in a staff member who worked their ass off who gets hacked/whip glitched for 31 or 34 defence, than a member willing getting 35 defence because of some agile bullsht lol. In all honesty, if Jonty did get hacked for 35 defence, i'd let him stay until he found a new pure with lower defence, but I would suggest that he gets a new pure rather than keeping a 35 defence pure. If you don't see why clans would accept 20 defence, and not 30 defence, then im not sure whats going through your mind (no flame intended)...thats like saying i dont know why clans would accept 30 defence, but not 40 defence....20 defence is pure, 30 defence can be argued whether it is pure or not, jagex made updates and some of us pures adapted to them, most of the 30 def pures today were already 25ish defence from glitches so they got 30 def for the extra bonuses, 30 defence uis even frowned upon by alot of people, therefore 30 defence should be the maximum defence level allowed in any pure clan....we cannot afford to let 35 defence become welcome in the pure clan world, it makes it that much closer to 40, and eventually the term pure clanning would be stupid if everyone was 20-35 defence....30 defence is bad enough, and we should not allow any more than 30. Bottom line, thats my opinion. :tongue:

thekingu.png

no cuz ppl wear rune with 40 defence so that obv means its not pure just common logic

so your saying 35 is? if you wanna be all technical about it, 45 def is pure, according to jagex, and considering they own the game thats the way it is, as far as people are concerned, was once consider'd 1-5 def as pure, 35 def is just a retarded pure, get 5 more levels for alot more benefits.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

people with 30 wear addy and most clans have accepted it for a long time, even more now that turmoil has came out

in 05/06 people would have said its common logic that if an update for 34 defence came out clans wouldnt allow it

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

people with 30 wear addy and most clans have accepted it for a long time, even more now that turmoil has came out

in 05/06 people would have said its common logic that if an update for 34 defence came out clans wouldnt allow it

no 05/06 3 hit u pure had 30 def very respected memb if update came out for 34 defence people would say "look 3 hit u pure has 30 defence so we might as well get 34"......

lifes a ***** n then ya die

I saw a topic on a certain pure clans site, not going too mention names. But this person was 35 defence and was going to be accepted, but he/she withdrew his/her app.

I personally don't give a damn, I'm 30 def and I would get 39 def if I could stay in my clan. pures suck, get over it.

inb4another30deftopicismade

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.