Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"slump"

walli

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't fücking tell me this is a decent thread, if so you're the one with no brain. Can't even tell a bad thread from a good one? It's obvious that you're sucking dïck OR you're a sick psycho. Don't point fingers when you're the one with poor mentality.

OT: Honestly didn't understand half of it.

Weren't you leader of DV? LMFAO!

Why do clans discredit themself and always put down clan's losses to them doing bad...

Because there's a thing called competition and rivalries combined with the fact this is a game aimed for pre-teenagers to older teenagers. You want to pretend like there's an imaginary world where we all get along? Ye rite idiet.

why do clans never say, nah you did good but we are simply better...

Rarely see clans simply crediting themselves, and just saying we are good...

When do clans simply discredit themselves? They credit themselves, and make the losers feel bad about losing scape. The way it should be, y whine#?

I just find it wierd people rather say other people are bad and tht is the only reason you won... because they are worse than you rather than saying we are better than than them... essentially means the same **** but its a completely different mindset

does nobody else find this wierd :/

You have the mindset of a loser. In the great US of A, we're taught to think like a winner! Hence why this topic was created. Hence why I doubt you're too successful in life. Btw, it's spelled weird (considering you insulted other people's english)

Why do clans discredit themself and always put down clan's losses to them doing bad...

why do clans never say, nah you did good but we are simply better...

Rarely see clans simply creditting themselves, and just saying we are good...

I just find it wierd people rather say other people are bad and tht is the only reason you won... because they are worse than you rather than saying we are better than than them... essentially means the same **** but its a completely different mindset

does nobody else find this wierd :/

Most likely because clans can't have a proper run-in deep in the wilderness (30+) anymore due to FOE crashing (no offence, I understand you guys need your weekly action).

There is hardly a clear winner these days, 80%+ of the fights are done by a teleport spot.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

every clan slumps and rises and slumps again go figure

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Because there's a thing called competition and rivalries combined with the fact this is a game aimed for pre-teenagers to older teenagers. You want to pretend like there's an imaginary world where we all get along? Ye rite idiet.

When do clans simply discredit themselves? They credit themselves, and make the losers feel bad about losing scape. The way it should be, y whine#?

You have the mindset of a loser. In the great US of A, we're taught to think like a winner! Hence why this topic was created. Hence why I doubt you're too successful in life. Btw, it's spelled weird (considering you insulted other people's english)

Seems more like you dont think much of yourself so you feel the need to bring down or lower the rep of other people so its on par or below your own.

Seems you yanks and your lambardian ethics arn't all that son.

#TEAM-WALLI

Reilly you do realize you don't always have to flame others for their posts. If you have nothing related to the topic to say, then just don't.

I only flame stupid posts. If you can't handle it, then I suggest you add me to your ignore users list :).

And as for: "If you have nothing related to the topic to say, then just don't."

I'll explain exactly how my post is related to the topic since you can't seem to wrap your head around a basic concept. By saying you're better than a clan, it automatically implies the other clan is worse than you. If you say that the other clan is bad, or is slumping, then on the flip side you're implying that you're better then said clan. Either way it means the exact same thing, hence glass half full vs glass half empty. There ya go, ******.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Yet another decently good topic by someone respectable, tarnished with idiodic replies by the morons of the forum. I agree with you Walli, though this topic doesn't belong here...

Posting anything thoughtful on this forum ust leads to 12 year olds acting half their age. Half these people posting without the slightest bit of brain activity for who knows what reason.

You wanted an answer to your question?

Your answer is simply the people who've posted here. They are the reason we can't have quality, respectable, or even FUN fights anymore.

This is getting old.

Btw the answer is **** runescape, and quit that ****.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

What a stupid argument, this is like the glass half full vs the glass half empty. Either way it means the exact same thing.

No, no it isn't. It has nothing to do with optimisim, but it's easy looking smart on the internet doe?

-

Because everybody wants to see somebody else mad.

And grammar nazi'ing is the new GOOD troll is it?

Too many pseudo intellectuals

It makes their ranks discouraged and want to not do it anymore and quit and such. That is, unless they are actually slumping.

Slump = negative = what you tell the other clan

They're better = positive = what you tell your clan

Ily Matt

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

I think its a psychologist(how the **** do I spell this) argument. You dont want to think your clan is **** because you lost some war. They think there still better then the opposite clan even though they lost and then the flame starts. Because little kids cant controle there minds

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Seems more like you dont think much of yourself so you feel the need to bring down or lower the rep of other people so its on par or below your own.

Seems you yanks and your lambardian ethics arn't all that son.

There you go with your loser crap. When you take meaningless words on the internet that seriously, you know you have a low self-esteem. Did you get bullied when you were growing up? Is that it? Tell me if I am on the right track!

thats exactly what ive always tried doing, and tried to make others understand the good things about.

but looking at the average type of rs player, and just generally whats going on between pure clans, its pretty easy to understand why its just too unlikely that it will ever go down like this.

pretty shocked to see this coming from you though...

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..