Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

me and nakey are looking

0mgi0wnu23

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP guys, we are so similar to your former clan; I'm sure both of you would fit right in. We bring the "homey" feeling that every clan member searches for, but we also know when it's time to cut the crap and be the dominant clan we are. We have a solid, active leaderboard and quality members, and both of you would fit in with the rest of the community and enjoy yourselves.

With our p2p dominance and our strong presence in f2p, we have enjoyable events in both servers. You would also have some of our higher levels to back both of you up during pk trips, because we all know mains are the biggest pests in the wild.

I have spoken with both of you and you both seem to be mature, quality members who would have a great time with the rest of us.

I would highly suggest TLP, we have warred you guys alot and I know that you guys like the P2p server and I'm sure you will like warring on our side. Our f2p server is also getting alot better every week and we have a variety of fun events during the week. Good luck with what u choose

i understand why your leaving zach.

Constant pressure on you do lead and carry the clan. Trying to get members to trips and helping a clan progress to that no.1 position. goodluck in whatever clan you choose next your a great guy and add to a clan. peace

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

#RAGE

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

IR ect....

TH IS MY ONE

Gl in what ever clan you get into mate i know sams immature and dosn't know how to lead but other ranks make up for it and kevin told me this btw but still hes right, you helped the clan get where it is and i understand why ur leaving gl man ily

Hey I hope you guys decide to check out EOP. Good experienced F2P clan and getting better in P2P each week, im sure we could use 2 extra hands especially with P2P experience such as yourselves, not to mention I think it may be the same Nakey that was in EOP before so he already knows a few friendly faces. :cool:

Feel free to look around, #Clan-Eop or Www.Eop-Rs.Com

Good luck to the both of you, and if you don't mind me asking, how come you are both leaving CPR? If you don't wanna answer this, or in public atleast, feel free to PM me via forums.

Cheers.

thekingu.png