Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Simple Flipping Guide

Am0n

Simple guide not going to make flipping look all godly

In IRC pick an item you can buy several of, check how many you can buy at a time.

Type .ge

For this guide I'm going to use the ZGS

.ge zgs

(22:34:26) -WorldWide[07]- [GE] [M] Zamorak godsword: 19.7M 20.7M 21.8M (Change: +0)

(22:34:26) -[GL]RuneScript- *** [ GE ]: [M] Zamorak Godsword: 19.70m 20.70m 21.80m (Today: No +/-) (1 Week: -102,500/0.5%) (2 Week: -464,797/2.2%) (3 Week: +98,400/0.5%) (4 Week: -878,000/4.1%) | 4 week average price: 21,475,000gp

you see that since the last GU *GE Update* this item hasnt risen or dropped. Makes it a good item.

My rule of thumb is Dont go beyond +3% or -3% in 1 update, if an item changes that much dont use it.

If its +3 then flip from mid to max if its -3% then flip from min to mid.

First buy the item for min to make sure its not crashing, if it sells simply dont use it.

Next buy mid, and if it still doesnt sell buy max, make sure to follow the +-3% rules.

Xc73i.png

for me the ZGS sold instant for mid with 38588 gp back.

Next In IRC Since I suck at math

(22:49:53) <@[CPR]Am0n|Shawn> .calc 20718588-38588

(22:49:56) -WorldWide[07]- (CALC) 20718588-38588 = 20,680,000 (20.6M)

Thats your sell price. Now think how much you wanna make per item, be realistic

acQn7.png

Now wait about 30 minutes on your initial offer, if nothing sells bump it up slowly

KqOxA.png

Good flip =]

The End.

Note after you get a price for an item, you dont need to buy another one for min mid and max to find price just get the .GE item if it went up add that to your buy and sell price if it went down subtract the difference. Yay youre a pro go make a bank =]

Any questions just post here, and I'll help you out. Flipping isnt hard and shouldnt be a huge secret.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Also, I know I could have made more profit on the ZGS but I wanted to finish this real quick to make a topic and didnt want to sit around waiting for sales.

Enjoy

am0ns.jpg

150k per zgs. Wasnt a big flip just did it for the tutorial, for people flippin with 100m-300m Barrows Items are a decent flip.

am0ns.jpg

Eh

Actually Barrows would work, you can make between 500k-1m per 10 pieces, follow the guide and find some items, experiment, as long is its inbetween -3 +3 your flips will be relativly safe.

am0ns.jpg

With 4m bloods and sharks both cooked and PCR are good items to make some profit off of, its not really worth just flipping with that small a pile, but if you make profit pking, or skilling its nice to just have the GE workin for you while you do whatever it is, or if you are like me and dont scape much, its nice to log in and see those GU messages.

am0ns.jpg

Nice guide!!

TH IS MY ONE

You don't need to calculate the sale price, by the way. In your screenshot you can see that the GE tells you the price you offered and the price it sold for.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

You don't need to calculate the sale price, by the way. In your screenshot you can see that the GE tells you the price you offered and the price it sold for.

/facepalm lol, you know how long I've been flipping and I never noticed that haha, Thanks, learn something new everyday I guess =P

am0ns.jpg

will come in handy :)

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png