Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War 4 - Mega ultra super nuked!!!!

Speshls

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM's Clan Directory

Alright well after yesterdays performance with FOE teaming with the world to take down MM and making themselves foolish we knew they have fallen into our web. We headed out with about 80 people and peaked around 85ish for the trip and held strong opts the whole time.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

We started with working on our old tricks and of course FOE having great leaders they fell for it. We spread south of lava gap and waited for them and they charged us from 2 different gaps where we focused our barragers on the east which seemed the bigger group. Within 2 minutes MM rushed north of gap to clear them and then left to north BH stairs because Welfarers rushed MM's side.

MM Starting -81

MM Ending - 68

FOE Starting - 86

FOE Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

Now after playing with FOE by hitting their stragglers & loggers to **** them off they hopped right beside us at FOG. They rushed out FOG and MM took control of the fight right away. However even though HF were EP DDing at FOG FOE decided to keep fighting so respect to them. Shortly into the fight FI showed up to repay them for what happened yesterday and then EOP + CH joined in to give a hand to FOE.

After 5 minutes we made it look like we were getting pushed and dragged to level 15. From here we returned from BH and had the fight in the bag when they couldn't stay beside FOG entrance. Within 5 minutes we pushed to portals where their last members were. After we pushed to clan wars and then pushed back to BH to confirm the battlefield was clear.

MM Starting - 76

MM Ending - 64

FI Starting - 35

FI Ending - 33 (confirmed)

FOE + EOP + CH - Starting - 135 ( 80 FOE, 45 EOP, 15 CH? )

FOE + EOP + CH - 0 (regrouped in safe zone 15 levels away from the fight)

Thanks to the clans that fought us and the members that attended this trip, it made it out to be a good one.

First Fight pics:

101003213240.png

ni9i2.png

J1T4j.png

101003213248.png

101003213258.png

101003213400.png

World war 4 fight pics:

V2MOZ.png

101003221439.png

101003221340.png

101003170906z.png

kills.png

Special thanks to True Whip for donating to our banks:

7qDpj.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM the P2P Powerhouse

great job my babies

wish we had a screenie of that lvl 58 with foe lolol he was ****** up kids like ckyl3

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

First fight at gap I can't imagine what FOE will come up with to claim a win, we had them cleared in approx. 1 minute. It really goes to show how MM will mess up any clan that is willing to fight us 1 v 1 .

Second fight was very messy, any fight near FOG turns into a big mess of a battle but I had a ton of fun dropping FO + EOP for loots. It was a good time.

First fight at gap I can't imagine what FOE will come up with to claim a win, we had them cleared in approx. 1 minute. It really goes to show how MM will mess up any clan that is willing to fight us 1 v 1 .

which is why you guys still haven't declared yet and you guys got owned in the last p2p full-out. really shows a lot, huh?

Funny topic. HF camped GDZ and CLW to kill our returners, but I'm not surprised. FI was wearing MM capes, lmfao. Who are you guys fooling? Pretending it was only MM vs FOE, EOP and CH. It was FOE EOP CH vs MM FI HF. Anyways, thanks for making this P2P trip enjoyable for once. Cya next weekend!