Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War 4 - Mega ultra super nuked!!!!

Speshls

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ Foe and Eop. Foe claims HF was at greaters in the first fight when MM showed several pics proving it was just welfaring mains. They then post a pic of an MM member saying HF was at the 2nd fight when it was already addressed in the topic by the topic creator himself that HF was indeed at the 2nd fight.

Foe+Eop have no proof at all for anything.

I don't think anyone besides Foe+Eop actually believes anything they're saying. Quit talking out of your ass.

GJ on your uneventful trip and weekend, expected better from the "nuke" sign-ups.

Many clans know what happened today and for you to claim false wins is just sad. See you next Friday, have fun 'scaping.

~Lileh

It's pathetic that clans are more focused on making their lies believed, than getting legitimate clan fights.

The HF tactics were pathetic, and I'm glad we embarrassed you. Was a very enjoyable trip, to fight with EOP, and take on FI MM and HF.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

It's big and juicy, but in MM's defence, it would appear it was 3v1 for a lil bit until FI came. Also a rank didnt say move back so HF can attack, so what does it matter? If a FOE member says "lets hack and ddos all there stuff" does it mean your seriously considering it?

Actually no, It was 3v1 against FOE, and then we came and then CH came. HF + FI + MM vs FOE @ FOG in the beginning.

Funny part is, FOE held them off until we could hop and come all the way from clan wars. Lel.

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

Actually no, It was 3v1 against FOE, and then we came and then CH came. HF + FI + MM vs FOE @ FOG in the beginning.

Funny part is, FOE held them off until we could hop and come all the way from clan wars. Lel.

What use is HF at FOG?

I'm 89 cb and couldn't attack half of FOE's lower levels I think a couple 58's or 60's were in the mix lol.

Regardless it's nice pay back from yesterday when you guys teamed with EOP. Btw thanks for the 76k's at dwarves when you and EOP attempted to fight HF lol

Oh btw what are your excuses for the first fight?

The fact that we had some low levels may have contributed slightly as to why you moved north. But, we both know you moved north because you were getting pushed back, as your topic states, and because you wanted HF's help.

I don't have anything against teaming with other pure clans, yesterday was a great trip fun fights for everyone, and it's reasonable to say you probably enjoyed teaming with FI as well.

As for the '76ks' your just reconfirming that you did team with HF and therefore further ridiculing your own topic.

I wasn't at the first fight unfortunately, but if you won fair and square congrats. It'd be a first for this weekend.

Hi 30 minute time out!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice