Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War 4 - Mega ultra super nuked!!!!

Speshls

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^pretty much sums up this topic.

Also, i find it amusing that an MM mod locked our aftermath topic for flaming, when theres non stop flaming on every single page of this topic, but of course it won't be closed. It's like the EoP + E vs MM + FOE a few months ago when MM staff would suspend and lock any EoP/E topics and allow MM staff to come on and threaten to hack forums. And now the lols continue that MM haven't even signed up for Red vs Blue, but i'm sure the HF juniors will be around killing returners with their 40 man no sign ups pull.

Also, my aftermath topic was far better than this.

Now, inb4 an MM mod deletes this post, and bans me again.

The picture is part of the second fight. The first fight was a legit 1v1 and look what happened. I don't see why all these FOE members are crying because your leaders wanted this. You've been teaming up against MM in F2P for the past 3-4 weeks with getting EOP to crash us along with using mains to rag our leaders while fighting.

I love how worried you are. Red vs Blue is a week away and you're already worried about what MM is going to do. Keep showing your signs of weakness.

Also yes inb4 you get banned because you're breaking PW rules and ban evading.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

It's also funny how FOE has no video of the trip and no proof of HF rushing and attacking them. Also the mains who were @ gdz were some random mains who rushed us aswell

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

lolll gf foe

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14