Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage Weekend Fun ft IR EX TR FS CPR

Bryan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're 100% wrong. We were trying to log out because we killed off POT then got sniped by VH followed by bumrushed by you. You didn't win the battle lol. If you're going to try and claim wins we can easily make you our primary focus during our trips. :biggrin:

Also, very smart plan trying to catch us in fall in and take us out "30v50", I bet it would've looked mighty solid on Pure Warfare eh? Keep trying though, maybe one day you can beat us. :blush:

Yeah what Zo said, plus you never did beat us. :blush:

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Good work Carnage, keep it up. A rivalry this time around With CPR and C having mature leadership could be fun and worthwhile for both clans.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

They just got auto-accepted and thrown on ML.

^ lol i was going ingore zo because it's a waste of time talking to ir but this is absolutely true but it doesn't matter ir can be cocky.

Proud Carnage Founder
Rsn: I Jah285 I & S h 0 t a
#Clan_Carnage

agsgif.gif

The problem here is, You guys haven't yet converted to Zoism. There is a way to fix this, and by this being stated, I demand that you convert to Zoism. We shall continue on Sunday, unfortuantly you aren't strong enough or intense enough to handle the heat in f2p.

Cockiness is not included.

Lets all be friends

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

best frendz 4 evar

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png