Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Sunday Trip

Ssj4

Was about to say nice job on your win over eop but after seeing the last part of your topic im assuming the eop fight is a lie aswell we lost 2-3 people during that fight and u had 10 left at the most no where near 30 all your members say we cleared you twice but the ranks have to lie to keep people comming to trips, gl when davey quits.

GF FI.

HF + FOG (battlefield + Clearing you) = TLP hopped...makes sense...

Besides that you got your topic right.

See you next sunday.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Good fights to everyone we fought, yes to clear things up we lost to TLP both fights. They simply out opted us and of course you can't win down 15. Was very fun!

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

So, no wins?

Did you accidently hit the spacebar when scrolling down and miss the eop part?

I always enjoy run ins with TLP and still do, you guys won the fights, everyone needs to stop fretting as if we claimed a win. Don't know why you're still so bitter serbia, you didn't like mark apparently and he's not even in the clan anymore. It's about time you stopped caring mate

grogsfinalnotext.png

Did you accidently hit the spacebar when scrolling down and miss the eop part?

I always enjoy run ins with TLP and still do, you guys won the fights, everyone needs to stop fretting as if we claimed a win. Don't know why you're still so bitter serbia, you didn't like mark apparently and he's not even in the clan anymore. It's about time you stopped caring mate

Sorry but your wrong, I didnt leave because of mark i left because the leaders were terrible and blamed the members when they were the ones to blame.

let what go? im just telling you the info on your topic is wrong and other ranks from your clan seem to agree with me

Information is easily corrected, and if your Ranks/Members were willing to talk to me without starting flames on the topic I would have happily changed it. At this point I'm not correcting any information considering you don't really deserve it, and you are simply bumping our topic at this point.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png