Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Nation

Gack

How is it? Is there less biasness there?

To conclude all this Runescape drama:

Foe, a clan involved with PW's Red vs Blue Clan Event along with others that are much more hurt by this fun event(EOP, CH) have decided to boycott PW. They did so because a clan called The Makers of Mayhem uninvitedly crashed the Event for fun, targetting FO members out of rivalry causing the Blue team to lose unexpectedly. Doing so, Final Eruption of Chaotic blamed it all on one of Mayhem Makers Senior Member, Scribbbs, who is also an Admin of Pure-Warfare. Why? Because apparently he's a member of MM and he solely set up the Clan Event just so MM can crash it. Biased if you'd call it. At least that's what they thought but was proven to not be true.

After the event many Fo/EOP/CH members were seen spamming these forums with a message to leave these forums for a new forum made by the previous Admin of Pure-Community, also a member of FOE, the infamous Sefket. This new site was to be called Pure-Nation, doing so has sparked an interest in the pure world to truly see the division of the pure community just like it happened a few years ago with PW and PC. And now with the pure community diminishing more then ever will it be for the best? Or is this just another case where people really want their ways of being biased?

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's disappointing that the pure community as a whole is so far gone down the *******.

Makes me miss the old days

yeah

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

There is nothing wrong with PW, and from what I've heard, PN will be even more biased, and will have admins that will leak IP's.

Compared to PW admins, which already leak IPs?

lol'd at this fail point.

Honestly, there's so many ******* things to point out and flame in this PN/PW situation..

I can't believe you pointed out IP leaking by admins... That's by far the weakest point you could have come up with.

:|

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Honestly, there's so many ******* things to point out and flame in this PN/PW situation..

I can't believe you pointed out IP leaking by admins... That's by far the weakest point you could have come up with.

Does every leader from every clan have admin on there?

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Does every leader from every clan have admin on there?

Actually, I don't believe any leaders of any clans have admin on there...

I haven't looked into it, so you may prove me wrong...

Only admins I know are Andy and Sefsquirt

Sorry, but isn't Marty an admin on your site, or have I been falsely informed? Plus Fatality have had no problem with PW along with most every other clan. This **** is getting annoying.

15zs5ro.jpg

Sorry, but isn't Marty an admin on your site, or have I been falsely informed? Plus Fatality have had no problem with PW along with most every other clan. This **** is getting annoying.

Someone mentioned being an admin on PN.. I don't know if it's true or not... Personally I don't trust the kid at all, still an absolute joke of a point, as PW has an MM member at admin who is more than happy to crash PW official events and hand out FOE leaders' IPs.

Understand where I'm coming from now, John?

Quick Edit:

"Your Site"

This site isn't led by any clan... just the members who grew sick of PWs ******** and had the balls to/resources to make a new site.

I understand this'll quickly become a 'troll' or 'catchphrase'...a way to flame the site. Saying it's owned by FOE or whatever, so before that starts, have fun with the propaganda you're so fond of flaming.

Someone mentioned being an admin on PN.. I don't know if it's true or not... Personally I don't trust the kid at all, still an absolute joke of a point, as PW has an MM member at admin who is more than happy to crash PW official events and hand out FOE leaders' IPs.

It is no "joke of a point". Marty hacks forums, DDoS's, and I think I speak for everyone that aren't allies with EoP when I say that I don't want him having access to my IP. If Mark truly is doing this his admin should be removed, but the same thing will happen with your site if Marty or another person that has a bias is an admin. As I said, no one from my clan has had any problem with this site even while we were rivals with MM.

I see where you're coming from, but my clan will not be using PN if Marty or another idiot is an admin.

15zs5ro.jpg

Quick Edit:

"Your Site"

This site isn't led by any clan... just the members who grew sick of PWs ******** and had the balls to/resources to make a new site.

I understand this'll quickly become a 'troll' or 'catchphrase'...a way to flame the site. Saying it's owned by FOE or whatever, so before that starts, have fun with the propaganda you're so fond of flaming.

Sorry, you don't have proof of that and in his vid he was vidding the whole time while not with the clan.

Anyways, according to the spam a few days ago by fo/eop/ch members, leaders from every clan was gonna get admin access or something. Was just wondering if this was true. :ohmy:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Quick Edit:

"Your Site"

how could he have possibly crashed it? he assisted in its creation; he attended the event. he even recorded the damn thing. as for handing out IPs, unless you have proof, i dont think anyone cares. not to mention the same could and probably will happen over on that forum.

PW was created for the same reason PN did..and you think the same crap won't happen again?

Ahh, let me make a statement about these sites:

1. You cannot please everyone, that's how this site works. No one will win, and no one will be right, that's how you get rid of bias. The people that don't get their way will try to find some bull-**** to make up so that they have an excuse to point a finger, thus making them cry and try to get their way, but since this isn't PC (where they would have gotten their way) they end up finding out Karl won't budge because this site isn't weak.

2. This community isn't bent out of shape because of PW, PC or whatever this new site is. It's because of the people that visit these forums, the ones that show lack of respect, don't care if they make themselves and their clans look like fools, or come with the intent of getting banned. There are only a few goodies out there.

3. This community is full of hypocrites, people who think they know better while they're doing the exact same crap as the people they're pointing out, and the mods here are trained to deal with both sides and to shut it down, rather than allow anymore bull-**** to reoccur for that time being. None of you are right, because at one point you stood on the other side of the fence pointing the finger of what you would be now.

4. What I've known, and taught the staff of this site is that you can't take sides, and that no one should be alloud to win as it's easier to decide who is right as everyone has an opinion, so you have to just throw everything out and state it as wrong; you have to do what you do to others, and do it to the other ones for the good of the site, rather than the community. It may have not brought out the best of the community, but it limited what was acceptable to that degree. It made alot of kids cry, but then when the side was turned to them, they came back. That's just how it is.

5. After the evolution of trolling and such (which propaganda was used to get that far) I have learned to deal with the idiots on these forums, and the staff here is well trained in handling them. As I said before, you can't win in this community, so if something happens to you and you don't like it, I advise you not to act like an idiot or you will get banned as it's against the rules( I heard alot of spamming went on.) But of course we still take the heat because that's what leaders of a community have to do, they have to take the bites and still give you everything you want, because children get very mad when they don't get what they want.

As for this new site and sefket please read this:

Let me tell you about PC, you ******* ignorant PC newfag.

PC was founded by Bonesaw Pk, and Wana Pure Me both founder and member of FOE. Not Sefket.

PC had 5 or so good mods, Neil, Kyr0/Ali/Ace/Dan(sometimes when his clan wasn't involved) and maybe Mageof Pain and maaaaybe James.

Bonesaw cared more for his clan than about PC, and chose not to help it, whereas WPW, did alot of the work. WPM ended up, as a yougin' getting heavily involved in drug use, to where he didn't care about PC. MT - Mr Turkey, was the only one who cared or tried to administrate PC. Before mt retired, he told me and I quote "I only promoted the most active retarded mod I could find "sefket", because I don't care anymore, and I know he will run PC into the ground." (even though sefket even hacked an account before) Not to mention PC had, "Val|Cha0s, Crystal, B L U", and countless more ranked, just because of who they were. Which ended up in bias moderation (which you don't see on PW, ever).

Sefket then caused PC's old forums to then get hacked, forcing us to move everything over to his temporary forum, and there started the end of what was the old PC.

Sefket then chose to appoint more retarded members, and immature children as staff, listening to their ideas and being a pushover, as per usuall. As PC was already as bias as it could be, Sefket chose to go and remove EOP from the PCR list when they somehow "closed" AAO. Thus turning the PCR list to ****.

I, `Pure, Hatton, and Karl, tried our last ditch effort as the only few active people in PC, to keep the stride going. Hatton, created the layout that PC used, and then doing so used that same layout that HE MADE for PW. `Pure, and I chose to do our best for what was left for PC, by keeping the Clan area clean to the best that it was, and to fix the ******** loopholes in the PCR list, that for some reason were never found before. Karl tried to make a main website for PC, which was HIS IDEA, but NO ONE helped him with content and the design. So when he took his site over to PW, he too HIS content, that was made BY HIM, for HIS site, that HE created; and with that, the content that others have created gave him the guides to use, which made it all PW's and never PC's, because PC staff didn't bother to help.

None of what you did was ever your idea, or your creation. You never started any trend or ever put your own work into it. The only thing you started was the "troll" trend. You let your PC loyalist come over to PW to troll and make PW look horrible and to start a bad rep for PW. Thank god I'm not a ******* retard and banned you idiots before you could start even more retarded propaganda. You tried to get people to DDoS our site, and have asked around like morons. What's even more funny is I'm aware of who all of you are, and I told none of the PW staff to retaliate because we needed to be the bigger men out of all this; even though there would be so much propaganda against us, I didn't care as long as I fealt right about it, which you don't seem to care about.

And We_Only-Own, because I do know who you ******* are. You are an 08 pure that decided to smooth talk your way into Sefket's arms, while he is unaware of your retarded past with Homicide Pures and all your other failed projects and hackings. Please, take your false pride for a ******* miserable forum, take your 4 other accounts on this forum, and shove them up your ass.

Sefket, I know you'll be reading this, you're beating a dead horse. PC will be nothing like it was, and it never will be. Nothing will ever be able to compare to the old PC, nothing. Please give the respect the old PC deserves and shut it down, you already killed the history that it had.

As of a month ago, I really don't give a **** if both sites die, it's useless as you all may seem to see. Jagex may lurk PW, but it really doesn't help anything as this is all pointless. You are all still children that need to get their ways at all times, and when you don't you get mad and throw a tempertantrum, but if we give you your way that makes us bias... huh sounds ironic.

But hey, at least PW knows how to deal with you idiots on a daily basis.