Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Pure Clan of All Time?

Blck

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not telling others the lack of knowledge, I'm only tell you that you have a lack of knowledge in clan experiance, You only say MM is best clan over all because your MM. Which I dont blame you for. Not that im a FOE fan boy, i actually dont like them at all, but its the truth.

experience* you're* telling*

Your lack of knowledge fails to deliver your message very well. I'll try to work with what you gave me.

I may not have been in MM for it's 6 years but I do know most of its history. And from its root, MM has been the first pure clan and the strongest at the very beginning. Clans such as FOE have sprouted from MM from the very beginning since their alliance. MM has been in the top 3 reign for as long as its been open and continues to prove its dominance. I can talk about MM's history but that doesn't have anything to do about my "clan experience" it's more about clan "knowledge" something you lack to show through your message.

Yet i see more vids saying FOE f2p trip Ft MM 3242342x then MM f2p trip ft foe 234234x

I find your lack of knowledge... disturbing.

According to you, whichever clan with the most vids is better. If so then yeah FOE is better(they are a youtube clan after all) cause they got more subscribers then MM. But they lack consistency when it really comes down to it and that's what makes MM better, plus their history of full out wars.

Yet i see more vids saying FOE f2p trip Ft MM 3242342x then MM f2p trip ft foe 234234x

I'm pretty sure here you are telling "others" their lack of knowledge.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

According to you, whichever clan with the most vids is better. If so then yeah FOE is better(they are a youtube clan after all) cause they got more subscribers then MM. But they lack consistency when it really comes down to it and that's what makes MM better, plus their history of full out wars.

Im not telling that who ever has the most vids is the most succesful, its the evidence(yes, I dont know how to spell it) that those videos profide. and you should stop pointing out that I fail at english. I think my english is decent. I cant say that about everyone posting here.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Im not telling that who ever has the most vids is the most succesful, its the evidence(yes, I dont know how to spell it) that those videos profide. and you should stop pointing out that I fail at english. I think my english is decent. I cant say that about everyone posting here.

Every clan has videos to show evidence that provides proof, but that doesn't mean they're better.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Every clan has videos to show evidence that provides proof, but that doesn't mean they're better.

If you win, your better then the opposite clan, RIGHT? so there for your argument is totally incorrect and absolutly unnesicairy ( and yet again I dont know how to spell it)

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Yes, you're right. MM>Fo All that need to be said. A video shows a million pictures.

Yet then again thats just one video, we can go on for hours and hours. But FOE just has more video's and more evidence of them killing MM.

Like my leader always says, wars are just wars. Saturday's thats what counts. And dont say my leader is an idiot Because he's the best f2p leader you've ever seen.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Yet then again thats just one video, we can go on for hours and hours. But FOE just has more video's and more evidence of them killing MM.

Like my leader always says, wars are just wars. Saturday's thats what counts. And dont say my leader is an idiot Because he's the best f2p leader you've ever seen.

You really wanna go back 6 years of all MM's videos to say who is better? lol if you think Fo has more vids of dominating MM in F2P you're wrong, they may have more in P2P but not F2P. Idk why you still think more vids equals more dominance but that's your opinion. My definition of dominance is consistency in both full-out wars and trips. Not who has the most videos.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

You really wanna go back 6 years of all MM's videos to say who is better? lol if you think Fo has more vids of dominating MM in F2P you're wrong, they may have more in P2P but not F2P. Idk why you still think more vids equals more dominance but that's your opinion. My definition of dominance is consistency in both full-out wars and trips. Not who has the most videos.

I agree on you with the dominance part. But then again, you need proof that your the best clan. And with proof you need video's.

Lets just wrap this up because i have to go to school,

You think MM is #1

I think FOE is #1

Was fun arguing with you.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

I agree on you with the dominance part. But then again, you need proof that your the best clan. And with proof you need video's.

Lets just wrap this up because i have to go to school,

You think MM is #1

I think FOE is #1

Was fun arguing with you.

GWAS

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

GWAS

Cant you just say "yea same" and be done with it. You seem to have no respect for other Pure warfare members. I guess thats what Mm represents, having no respect for the pure community; Crashing Red vs blue

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Cant you just say "yea same" and be done with it. You seem to have no respect for other Pure warfare members. I guess thats what Mm represents, having no respect for the pure community; Crashing Red vs blue

Game was a success?

If you take offense to that then I think there is a better place then the interwebz for you.(maybe PURE NATION)

And the Red vs Blue event was a fun event for pures so if you didn't have fun fighting along side many other pures then you're missing the point.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Mm very good in f2p, not to great in p2p ( Maybe in 1 def caps but where do you see that in the wild )

Not sure what you're saying we are #2/#1 in P2P and basically the only pure clan to beat FOE in P2P wildy (tlp has but they never stay up top) and we easily dominate the others. Not to mention our old wilderness history where we couldn't get any P2P wars until clan wars came out. MM basically dominated old P2P wildy until it died and ripped in F2P wars. PCL was our meh area but we were still able to compete with the top clans and easily held #3 in either server lol. Now in PVP we've dominated F2P for about a year and a half and we are very good in PVP and we seem to be doing the best in matched opts vs TLP atm (just by the looks of it).

MM - No need to explain

FOE - No need to explain

FI - Great F2P history

TLP - Not sure if many remember but TLP has a very good P2P history (TLP portals trips :P).

EOP / Epidemic - has maybe 5 dominate months in its whole history - E is self explanatory

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Tough to say,

1. Fi/MM- Fi was a force up until recently where it's been struggling due to a complete remodeling and restructuring, MM have always been a great pure clan and is very well known.

2. FOE- Always had a dominate force in P2P, lacked F2P back in the day and is on and off with it now.

3. Cp/Tlp- Both great clans in completely different aspects of the game.

craig_sig_finished.gif

You do know consistensy means being CONSISTANT for a long period of time which is like 1-3 years.

1 - 3 years ... how many full-outs does a clan have in a matter of a year?

two, three maybe ?

Yeah exactly, you just got downed by your own logic.

FOE vid's their losses and posts videos of trips where they get cleaned on to keep their members morale up ... and I suppose so fools like you have similar impressions.

If you're going to start basing "rank" on number of clan video's I truly feel sorry for you and no longer feel necessary to reply to your foolish remarks. Your failed logic in the first post I quoted you on wasn't enough, you had to "enlighten" the rest of us with the assumption that "clans with more vid's are better" ... maybe i'll see you intro'ing for FOE soon.

On-Topic

1/2 - MM

2/1 - FI

3 - FOE

4/5 - EOP

5/4 - TLP -

MM wtf u guys even discusing

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

At peaks on f2p

1.) MM

2.) E

3.) FOE

4.) EOP

f2p legacy

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) EOP/Fi

4.) EOP/Fi

f2p legacy i'd put Fatality at #1 easily. MM at #2 with EOP and FOE at #3 ... FOE never really had a great f2p game until recently. If you look 1 year back they didn't contend much at f2p events.

As for p2p , i'd go mm/foe and then tlp/fi

Overall Clan Legacy / Best of all time is a different story

Well, I know this may seem outdated, but if we were to measure, or determine a clans superiority via their war record (against one an other; in this case Mm vs Foe) then I believe Mm would antecede Foe in rankings. Foe can use the 'consistency scape goat' but in all fairness I personally believe Mm is better than foe. Don't forget, this is 'the Best pure clan of ALL time'. So don't base your answers on recent events, you have to factor in the past.

nuff said, FI for best F2P legacy to be honest idiots putting us below because of our struggling pulls now

9kqihk.png

ofc MM is going to have a better war record than FOE. even when we weren't 100% in our f2p game, we still challenge ourselves to war MM in f2p. now when is the last time MM declared in p2p? the last time MM war us in p2p was in the PCT and we raped them lol.

it's hard to give a good listing for overall clan of all time

some clans had their peaks in a certain era..either wildy, pcl and today..