Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Pure Clan of All Time?

Blck

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol hard to argue FI' success... Held it in 07 when we beat FOE and EoP in that full out and then continued it destroy MM/FOE/every one in 2008, only lost in 2009. That's 2 years of consistency being # 1 with barely any competition. Not sure how epidemic a clan whos had # 1 for maybe 3 weeks could be greater than FI, but hey, i said any one can post their opinion.

9kqihk.png

you beat mm for a week maybe two, then got closed by them..dont talk child.

e shouldnt be ranked anywhere near tlp

I concur.

New List:

#1. MM

#2. FO

#3. FI

#4. EOP

#5. TLP

#6. CP

#7. DC(dead clans)

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

you beat mm for a week maybe two, then got closed by them..dont talk child.

e shouldnt be ranked anywhere near tlp

lol'd.

How time makes people forget.

from end of november till the end of december.

Did it with far weaker requirements due to a combination of numbers and organisation.

I asked why TLP should be up there basically, not why Epidemic should be down.

So don't even attempt to speak down to me when you're clearly an idiot.

Despite this idiots ignorance and retardation, I'm not so stubborn to not acknowledge TLP, if i was to do a serious list I'd rank it something like the one I'm quoting.

1) Mm - Oldest, and has a long long history.

2) Fi/Foe - I can't decide which one; Fi held the F2P spot from about 07 all the way 'till the end of PCL. Foe on the other hand has been consistent, and never really slumped as hard as Fi did after they fell.

3) Eop/Tlp - Both are old, and both have had their moments. Eop was debate-ably as good as Fi when they held the #1 spot, Tlp on the other hand has always been a P2P powerhouse.

4) E - Regardless on whether you liked them or not, they did the impossible by breaking into the Top 3 and securing the #1 F2P spot. They're down on my list, however, because they closed.

5) Cp - I'm ranking them above Th because Th closed.

6) Th - Was a good clan, shame they closed.

Other clans I don't really care about.

I'd possibly put EOP a bit ahead of TLP as I asked if they had ever been the best at their game and I got no answer. Also I don't accept any of this "We are/were the #1 matched opts p2p clan" give a ****? I can make a clan of the 5 best p2p team pkers and claim they're the #1 matched opts.

As I'm biased I would like to rank Epidemic higher but I agree with the closed thing said by Reilly. although it's not as bad as we closed as a comfortable 2nd rank with no threat from below, not what many other clans could say.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

why dont you full out foe p2p then?

MM has nothing to prove/gain from a full-out with FO. YOU need the full-out MM doesn't so no reason to accept.

lol hard to argue FI' success... Held it in 07 when we beat FOE and EoP in that full out and then continued it destroy MM/FOE/every one in 2008, only lost in 2009. That's 2 years of consistency being # 1 with barely any competition. Not sure how epidemic a clan whos had # 1 for maybe 3 weeks could be greater than FI, but hey, i said any one can post their opinion.

Yeah, during it's "good times" Fatality was unbeatable.

MM has nothing to prove/gain from a full-out with FO. YOU need the full-out MM doesn't so no reason to accept.

Yeah, during it's "good times" Fatality was unbeatable.

yeah, but these "good times" pretty much lasted longer than MM's reign, sure you guys have it, but you get merked on weekday trips sometimes... Like we were gods, no one could touch us f2p lol not even pull close enough to touch us

9kqihk.png

yeah, but these "good times" pretty much lasted longer than MM's reign, sure you guys have it, but you get merked on weekday trips sometimes... Like we were gods, no one could touch us f2p lol not even pull close enough to touch us

Yeah, i'm well aware I was apart of it. In p2p too, we dominated. Then we lost ranks, wrong people got promoted and the clan went to sht because of arrogant people running it. Sad sad time that was, very frustrating for myself which is why I left.

Regardless in terms of consistency, I think MM is overall #1. They have had both the top p2p and f2p spots and have consistently battled every top clan during its peak often putting up great fights. Full-out w/ FI, stepping up to fight E when they pulled 120+ , beating FO in f2p and p2p whenever we like.

Remember when MM beat FI in that full-out a while back .... I blame Sponge for telling everyone to BIND BIND BIND!! when in f2p clw now a days no one binds lol.

But yeah my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Yeah, i'm well aware I was apart of it. In p2p too, we dominated. Then we lost ranks, wrong people got promoted and the clan went to sht because of arrogant people running it. Sad sad time that was, very frustrating for myself which is why I left.

Regardless in terms of consistency, I think MM is overall #1. They have had both the top p2p and f2p spots and have consistently battled every top clan during its peak often putting up great fights. Full-out w/ FI, stepping up to fight E when they pulled 120+ , beating FO in f2p and p2p whenever we like.

Remember when MM beat FI in that full-out a while back .... I blame Sponge for telling everyone to BIND BIND BIND!! when in f2p clw now a days no one binds lol.

lol, I blamed it on MM's pink skirts that was blinding to the eye. Back then I wasn't MM and wanted FI to win. :D

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

heh but u didnt pull 120 + for a long time and you weren't the first to do it FI was ^^. FI used to be # 1 P2P too just so you know, beating FOE until we suffered that embarassing defeat lol

9kqihk.png

heh but u didnt pull 120 + for a long time and you weren't the first to do it FI was ^^. FI used to be # 1 P2P too just so you know, beating FOE until we suffered that embarassing defeat lol

once again, I am well aware I was in the clan lol.

But yeah Fatality was really a great clan, hopefully one day it can restore itself but for now it's continuing a year-long slump :sad:

once again, I am well aware I was in the clan lol.

But yeah Fatality was really a great clan, hopefully one day it can restore itself but for now it's continuing a year-long slump :sad:

nah not a year long as we had #1 in june for a little and plus, we're not slumping till we go back to those 8 people pulls

9kqihk.png

Fatality was once good, 2-3 years ago on both servers **** has changed owell

Foe Can pull a lot so they are good... They were even better 2 years ago

Mm very good in f2p, not to great in p2p ( Maybe in 1 def caps but where do you see that in the wild )

Epidemic massed up many mithlords to beat mm, i remember my friend snuck in with a zerker

Eop was very good back then, still very good in f2p but the different leadership lost my respect, aspecially back when they were very legandary and then you look at them now and they are now an nh clan.

Tlp - Always good in p2p much better back then though ( Every clan was at their prime back then )

Cp - Decent clan was better at p2p then they were now, lost Spw and things went down the ******* after

Destined pures - decent f2p clan

AAO - they were up there in Version 1-3 but 4-10 sorta sucked

*Note there was no order just my thoughts about the top clans from 2005 on*

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

1) Mm

2) Foe

3) E - Above Fi for one reason. Fi never had any real competition besides EOP in F2P for the longest time. E had Foe / Mm to compete with and the fights were much more difficult than the old wilderness. Also had real challenges with the level gaps with Mm / Foe.

4) Fi

5) EOP