Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Pure Clan of All Time?

Blck

Post your suggestions here :O I'm just wondering what you think is the best pure clan of all time. This includes F2P and P2P and who held # 1 the longest etc.

1. Fatality - Had F2P for the longest i believe and P2P for a while until losing to FOE

2. FOE - Kings of P2P... Accomplished a lot/MM - Kings of F2P ATM but they lose it from time to time which doesn't show consistency.

3. Epidemic/EOP - Hey at least they accomplished # 1 once in their whole lifespan...

4. DP/TLP - TLP does a lot P2P - # 1 matched opts but doesn't do much F2P. DP's always put a great fight in both servers.

9kqihk.png

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - MM ( consistent all over always putting up fights, pulled 120's when Epidemic was around, really raped early on in p2p with tons of barragers and lavish clan history. Always step up to the competition )

2 - FI ( really raped the old wilderness and PCL era in both f2p and p2p ... so sad it came to an end )

3/4 - EOP ( dominated old wild , great competition with FI especially in f2p, ranking at #3 because of that )

3/4 - TLP ( legendary p2p clan no if's and's or but's )

5 - FOE ( always puts up great fights, held p2p for a while, lacks legacy of above clans though )

6 - Epidemic ( would love to put you guys at #1/#2 but you didn't stick around long enough ... you guys really had an insane amount of potential )

7 - CP ( You guys have a great history and if this list were made 3 years back you'd be in the top 3/4 easily )

8 - TH ( Neck and neck in old wildy especially f2p, sadly you closed )

9 - DP Destined Pures ( from way back in 07' these guys were the **** , but they closed up )

check it - FI vs DP

< -- good stuff

** why do i rank FOE at #5 , think history of pure clans ... f2p = FI , p2p = TLP , both = MM . I'm honestly stuck back in 04-08 when f2p was the main action for pures and p2p didn't have much pull.

fatality had a great history aswell as group of people in the community which is why i ended up there. domminated f2p for a long while, then domminated p2p during pcl era. it's too hard to have a clear cut 1,2,3 etc though. i like tlp a lot because of their p2p game, i remember going a tlp junior trip on my mates account at hills which was awesome. lot of things i like about mm too, too hard to put in an order though lol

grogsfinalnotext.png

p2p-

foe tlp mm

f2p-

foe mm fi eop

overall

1 foe/mm

3. tlp/fi

5. eop

cant rank dp, they didnt last even though they lasted much longer than many other new clans, so honourable mention. epidemic mass recruited lvl 60's for their short f2p run, and along with cp didnt do any p2p. atleast the ones ranked above did both servers, even though they favored one.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

1. MM - 6 years old, always floating around the top 3, consistently the most active community, from the days of RWT to today, the DI of the pure world.

2. FOE - gotta respect the fame they brought to them selves, love or hate this youtube culture you have to admit they played the card well. Currently alot of mains can only name one pure clan, FOE.

3. E - Came out of no where and took the pure world by storm

4. FI - Hanging around the top 4 for a very very long time. Sadly MM and FOE's "fame" overshadowed them

5. EOP - Same as FI to be honest

6. TLP - Inconsistent pulls through the years but always untouchable in p2p clw.

NOTE : This is a list of the most legendary clans in my order, not a list of who I think the best clans were.

1. MM - 6 years old, always floating around the top 3, consistently the most active community, from the days of RWT to today, the DI of the pure world.

2. FOE - gotta respect the fame they brought to them selves, love or hate this youtube culture you have to admit they played the card well. Currently alot of mains can only name one pure clan, FOE.

3. E - Came out of no where and took the pure world by storm

4. FI - Hanging around the top 4 for a very very long time. Sadly MM and FOE's "fame" overshadowed them

5. EOP - Same as FI to be honest

6. TLP - Inconsistent pulls through the years but always untouchable in p2p clw.

NOTE : This is a list of the most legendary clans in my order, not a list of who I think the best clans were.

Nice list! Except I'd put FI before E but meh. :cool:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

MM for being the first pure clan to dominate the Wilderness and stayed strong for all 6 years.

FOE right behind them.

FI were good 3 years ago, they've come to an end.

TLP/EOP behind 'em.

DP

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

THE best pure clan of all times in propaganda has to be FOE.

@3:54 were just getting 1 hit why dont we regroup and hit them from stairs?

@4:13 were cleared man

@4:34 that was in no way our win

This is MM's point of view:

Compare the video's.