Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Incorporated High Level Pk/Mini Team.

Z Un Real Z

y588t.png

Team Incorporated PK Team

"The Future of Pking"

#Inc

-------------Inc Videos-------------

Team Incorporate vs Team Notorious Pkers

Team Incorporate vs Team Bearhead

Team Incorporate vs Team Genocide

Feel Free to check out for more videos in Incorported Youtube Channel

Thank you everyone for taking the time to reading this. Proud Experienced Member of INC. Thank You once again for your time.

R.I.P INC

incorporated-8388595.png

TGavatar.png

#inc join us.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Z Un Real Z shut the **** up and back to flax picking SON.

Dw tho i still love u

WOW LOL SAD L2 BE NICE ROFL

Very nicely made, I have considered joining a team for a while now. Still unsure which though..

Feel free to drop by xD =].

TGavatar.png

We did not merge at all.

Xpnkrockemox is in 5 clans. | Clans: Bronson, Team Genocide, Team Inc, Team Xtacy

^Team Genocide Warlord

Z Un Real Z is in 3 clans. | Clans: Crimson Project, Team Genocide, Team Inc

^You're the Founder/Leader

War 0 Chief is in 3 clans. | Clans: Team Genocide, Team Inc

^Team Genocide Leader

About four others were also in NP along with others being in misc. other teams. Not to mention you currently have a 17 man memberlist meaning that almost 50% of your memberlist is supposedly in another team.

If you simply multi-team with such a small memberlist, that's just weird :confused:

fdvo0z.png

Xpnkrockemox is in 5 clans. | Clans: Bronson, Team Genocide, Team Inc, Team Xtacy

^Team Genocide Warlord

Z Un Real Z is in 3 clans. | Clans: Crimson Project, Team Genocide, Team Inc

^You're the Founder/Leader

War 0 Chief is in 3 clans. | Clans: Team Genocide, Team Inc

^Team Genocide Leader

About four others were also in NP along with others being in misc. other teams. Not to mention you currently have a 17 man memberlist meaning that almost 50% of your memberlist is supposedly in another team.

If you simply multi-team with such a small memberlist, that's just weird :confused:

If we actually merged, I would have a rank in inc, but I dont, neither do any of my TG-Members, Our members went to np and inc, and I decided to join inc, just cause the ranks decided to do so, dont mean all of tg did.

TGavatar.png

lol? 3 people from TG join inc and u say we merged? your mad your leadership are all obese
When 3 ranks from one team join another, I'd say it'd be a fair assumption to say that the team died and merged with another; I'm sorry that we don't allow multi-teamers and don't understand your logic?

Btw, what's our leadership got to do with what I'm saying at all mate? Sounds to me like you have no idea what to say so you're resorting to random ********, haha.

fdvo0z.png

When 3 ranks from one team join another, I'd say it'd be a fair assumption to say that the team died and merged with another; I'm sorry that we don't allow multi-teamers and don't understand your logic?

Btw, what's our leadership got to do with what I'm saying at all mate? Sounds to me like you have no idea what to say so you're resorting to random ********, haha.

how can you say its multi teaming, tg is closed

Thank you for giving me the most simple satisfying answer so far. Would have been a lot easier if someone had just told me that from the start when I said it was multi-teaming. You'd think that they would realise that I had no idea TG had closed.

fdvo0z.png