Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Animation Pack 1

Karl

28th July 2009 - Animation Pack 1

Recent additions to the RuneScape engine have allowed us to make some improvements to the game’s animations.

As you can see by the heading, this release is called Animation Pack 1, as this will be an ongoing project. These improvements will take time, however, so we have grouped the animations that we're improving into packs, so we can release them as we complete them, rather than keeping you waiting.

This pack focuses on some of the most popular melee weapons and their animations (abyssal whip, the godswords, Zamorakian spear, Saradomin sword, Dharok’s axe, and dragon and rune longswords and scimitars), tweening (animation smoothing), and updates to the Agility animations.

We hope you enjoy these updates as much as we've enjoyed creating them; make sure to keep an eye out for future animation updates.

For a more in-depth look at these improvements, check out this recent dev blog. It takes you through the process in more detail.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Hated this update... Can't wait for more animation "improvements"!!!!!!! :(

I mean honestly the rune scimitar is ugly now and the 2h attack looks retarded <_< .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10