Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What you gotta say about that

Corrupt3d

103ijpi.png

We Are Royalty's 1st week back

We Are Royalty, after attending RvB set out today in P2p with high expectations while peaking at 31.

We immediately started looking Tribulation, but when we realized that they didn't even go out we got a Pk run in against Zenith.

20pmpz.png

We Are Royalty vs. Zenith

We Are Royalty defended at Hills while Zenith rushed us from two different directions. As the battle continued WAR members began to break out of the Zenith's grip and our returners outnumbered them. As we saw the battlefield was cleared except for the red dots given to us by the glorious JaGeX we walked to Clan Wars and hopped to get another run in against CPR.

WAR Starting - 25

Zenith Starting - 23 [Confirmed]

WAR Ending - 20 [inside Clw]

Zenith - 0 [None on battlefield]

20pmpz.png

We Are Royalty vs Crimon Project Carnage

After logging back in We Are Royalty quickly positioned ourselves to await CPR for their initial charge. As the battle began we began to clear them quickly enough and it seemed as though We Are Royalty had a successful fight. That was until Carnage crashed the fight along with some mains as we tried to regroup. The battle quickly began, but the number of the mains and Carnage members were overwhelming so We Are Royalty hopped worlds and ended our first trip as a re-opened clan.

WAR Starting - 26

CPR Starting - 27

WAR Ending - 15

CPR Ending - 0

Carnage Starting - 20-30 ish

Overall We Are Royalty came back with a bang after being closed for nearly a month and being re-opened only weeks ago. We hope to get more action from all clans.

20pmpz.png

WAR Pictures

101017152642.png

101017160000.png

101017160206.png

101017160647.png

101017162931.png

101017170133.png

101017170239t.png

101017170604.png

11i35gi.png

w9ffx0.png

101017130723.png

101017140708.png

101017140911.png

corrupt3d.png

Was a **** load of fun, gf to zenith and CPR.

GF to u both.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Good job WAR. CPR only had 15 during our run in tho, Josh was leading the PKRI. His vent went down and we accidently walked into you before we had everyone lmfao.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

101017160901.png

If you look at the public chat it says i killed Pirate kid, Which would show hes the last one left while the rest of you hid in clanwars and we were at sperm pushing you from hills gap to sperm where you ran into clan-wars.

(18:15:36) <[Z]H0W3> .clan pirate kid

(18:15:37) -[OO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pirate Kid is in clan: We Are Royalty ( URL: http://www.War-Rs.Webs.Com )

0 on battlefield my ass.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

lol u didnt clear Zenith sorry u guys didnt sorry

Sorry but when u look at the pics, and see that we there was no1 we were regrouping clan wars. Thats wat we were doing. u remassed, and had like 15 or watever come up after the fight was over. Just cause u remass doesnt mean u won the first fight, and there was no second fight. considering we needed to bank.

Think wat u want.

Gf anways.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

101017160901.png

If you look at the public chat it says i killed Pirate kid, Which would show hes the last one left while the rest of you hid in clanwars and we were at sperm pushing you from hills gap to sperm where you ran into clan-wars.

(18:15:36) <[Z]H0W3> .clan pirate kid

(18:15:37) -[OO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pirate Kid is in clan: We Are Royalty ( URL: http://www.War-Rs.Webs.Com )

0 on battlefield my ass.

You killed some walking to clan wars, we were regrouping.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Sorry but when u look at the pics, and see that we there was no1 we were regrouping clan wars. Thats wat we were doing. u remassed, and had like 15 or watever come up after the fight was over. Just cause u remass doesnt mean u won the first fight, and there was no second fight. considering we needed to bank.

Think wat u want.

Gf anways.

Z one, if you want proof look at the post above blue's post.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Z one, if you want proof look at the post above blue's post.

101017160545.png

Zenith cleared, after that i told every1 to walk up to clan wars, we going to regroup thats wat happened.

Look at mini map, we had alot of people walking north.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We were still south.

No lol, u were regrouping, considering over half of that group of people were in clan wars, regrouping when u guys killed people walking up that makes no sense. and i had Ops in the back making sure we wouldnt get hit, no1 told me u were back there. i wasnt told u came back til after u killed like ooo 4 people walking to clan wars?

Stop flaming the topic, let it go.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

No lol, u were regrouping, considering over half of that group of people were in clan wars, regrouping when u guys killed people walking up that makes no sense. and i had Ops in the back making sure we wouldnt get hit, no1 told me u were back there. i wasnt told u came back til after u killed like ooo 4 people walking to clan wars?

Stop flaming the topic, let it go.

4 of us were tanking south, I was one of them. Yes there was a regroup but I made sure that atleast some of us were still there fighting so we didnt get the loss by the time Ryan led them back me and Lawson were there pretty much out of food when Ryan rushed there were 9 of you running from us into clan wars.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

epic **** war gotta love dem VD capes <3

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

4 of us were tanking south, I was one of them. Yes there was a regroup but I made sure that atleast some of us were still there fighting so we didnt get the loss by the time Ryan led them back me and Lawson were there pretty much out of food when Ryan rushed there were 9 of you running from us into clan wars.

Ok, claim the win i really dont care, u know if we stepped out of clan wars to fight again (even tho we were regrouping) we still would have beat u again.

At the end of the day, pk trips are for fun, hate it or love it, i had fun, all of war had fun. So just let go lol.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Thanks for the fights boys, should off came back out off clanwars when our main group came back up :D was alot off fun fighting so im not botherd.

Thank you, it was a good fight, thanks alot for it.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS