Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Defeat FOE - 1 Hour P2P Run-in

Toxic SlaY

Um... Good job MM and FOE? lol

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do know hill advantage doesn't work if u set your screen adjustment correctly. plus defending south of gap gives the attking person more room to spread at piper, and can retreat without worrying what is behind them.

you do know that dwarfs is on a hill, so south of it would still give mm the hill advantage.

you just wanted mm to go to dwarfs so they could be sniped by the little npcs, and get clumped inbetween the obstacles.

MM was spread above mossies which has tons of hills, way too many to even control, but you still chose not to. You would even have 3 returning spots(gdz,ice plat,and bhb, hell maybe even portz). Mm has to stoop to your terms to fight you, or mm has to be down 15 people in order to get what they want. Remember june 27? 70v80 and you still ran away and claimed the win, and bonesaw specs was there.

Yeah, half the battle is finding FOE and getting them to fight.

I think you know you lost the battle when so many of you are in edgeville that you actually call a regroup there l0l.

LULZ

nobody since in the end it was mm+fi+hf vs foe, plus foe didnt call off returning, mm just wanted a cheap win and rushed into safe zone before the bulk of foe returners came, hardly like we was gonna return to fog bank via dueling ring.

was a good fight in the end, im pretty sure hardly anybody from either clan made money off it :/

U know u fked up? "hardly like we was gonna return to fog bank via dueling ring." means u were cleared from the battlefield... :o Why would we be waiting for u again rofl

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

We also got word you guys were spread to attack us then welfarers hit seconds after the news arrived, so yeah.

meh, just set up a planned at dwarves or corp next time so we don't have to deal with this. And yeah we got a couple of you guys who was silly enough to follow us near single after mains rushed.

you shoulda rushed us then? you chose not to either :/ also hf were just west at mossies...

you do know hill advantage doesn't work if u set your screen adjustment correctly. plus defending south of gap gives the attking person more room to spread at piper, and can retreat without worrying what is behind them.

you do know that dwarfs is on a hill, so south of it would still give mm the hill advantage.

you just wanted mm to go to dwarfs so they could be sniped by the little npcs, and get clumped inbetween the obstacles.

MM was spread above mossies which has tons of hills, way too many to even control, but you still chose not to. You would even have 3 returning spots(gdz,ice plat,and bhb, hell maybe even portz). Mm has to stoop to your terms to fight you, or mm has to be down 15 people in order to get what they want. Remember june 27? 70v80 and you still ran away and claimed the win, and bonesaw specs was there.

mm would have gdz return spot which is the fastest way to return up there, and trust me there is no hill at dwarfs, not unless ur attacking from south/west, and no near piper isnt a much bigger spread plus we would be rushing into a ditch, this ***** happened too m any times in the past, and no i dont remember june i might not have been online for it

U know u fked up? "hardly like we was gonna return to fog bank via dueling ring." means u were cleared from the battlefield... :o Why would we be waiting for u again rofl

yes you cleared majority of foe at fog nobody was debating that, but there was still foe returning and was still actually fighting with you guys, i said we wasnt going up fog bank because obviously you were just barraging the door, the people down inside fog were waiting for the main bulk to return in order to go up, but you guys pretty much ended it there and didnt wanna carry it on.

not asif you didnt have fi and hf tho? :/ nontheless i said it was a gf both clans had the upper hand alot in the fight

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

im sorry but how the **** is foe trying to claim a win from this

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

you shoulda rushed us then? you chose not to either :/ also hf were just west at mossies...

We got hit SECONDS after we got the news, unlike FOE we just don't blindly rush into a fight.

Regardless knowing we got hit by the welfare clan you guys finally got the balls to rush us :laugh:

And on that note you guys called in EOP at fog right as we were walking inside. . . I poked out a few times and barraged them but yeah you guys knew defeat was in the air so you called in EOP

yes you cleared majority of foe at fog nobody was debating that, but there was still foe returning and was still actually fighting with you guys, i said we wasnt going up fog bank because obviously you were just barraging the door, the people down inside fog were waiting for the main bulk to return in order to go up, but you guys pretty much ended it there and didnt wanna carry it on.

not asif you didnt have fi and hf tho? :/ nontheless i said it was a gf both clans had the upper hand alot in the fight

wat r u talking about

101017233526.png

i see 3 foe capes, 1 of them the guy doesnt even have gear on, just foe cape/hat. 1 of the others is in foe cape, zam robes and water staff... foe was gone. few minutes after, we were just barraging foe on the door, no one was coming. i dont care if you try to tell me they were coming from edge, (inb4 you argue they 'could have been north of fog fighting') there were no foe north of fog , there were no foe at fog, foe were gone, so the call was made to officialy claim the win and end our trip.

what are you talking about re: fi/hf? hf had ended their trip and a few of them continued pking. i was killed by them multiple times (i had a hf targ), and the only time i saw fi was when they were fighting eop at clw (who, a few of them made it into foe gear and were attacking us, 13th tells me a few tlp did the same too)

im sorry if you ran through clw where fi/eop were fighting and died, or a main decided to spec you out, but just because those clans were all there does not mean that mm/foe called them.

p.s.

this topic makes me lol at how you think anyone believes your stories. you just never give up.

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

honestly, i dont think it fair to say "why should we wait" although this is an argument we have had for a long time...

why did foe need to bother keep clearing u out, time and time again north of grave and around cw... having to go back and forth between bh stairs and cw just to find big enough numers of mm to clear... just how it is. You chose the end the fight, both clans could of kept it going for still some time.

Real point is who cares who won or lost... mm members put their performance down as a win, likeiwse for foe members... in theory who cares if the other clan members reading this think foe won or mm won doesnt change the enjoyment both clans had with an epic fight and doesnt change the facts of it lol...

Hope for more next week if i can get on.

#TEAM-WALLI

just to give an outsiders point of view on whether foe or mm won, the way i see it is one clan pushed the other from graveyard to fog, and finished them off at fog, making them unable to return through the door. thus they were cleared, and the winning clan is of course mm. regaurdless if the plan was to regroup at fog or not, that was foe's mistake and it leaded to a loss, you guys obviously took too long to come out, and before you knew it you were pushed into fog. why would mm have any reason to let up and stop barraging the door? the point is to win the war.

gj mm.

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

FO has tactics so complex they don't even understand how to utilize them

i actually lol'd. i'm pretty sure i've been around long enough to see probably 95% if not more, of thier tactics used against me myself.

aside from that, obviously these 'extremely complex' tactics didnt work because it ended em in a loss. maybe they should learn to utilize them better themselves.

am i being bias? **** no. imo foe shoulda had this fight in the bag, and tbh i would've rather seen foe win this, but the reality is they ****** up. hopefully next weekend they'll show mm up.

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

FFS, just come back to these forums dude, there is really no point in two clans running a community together. Zer0 dude, not trying to troll/flame/beadick, but can you honestly say that PN isnt biased? I mean Sly saying "Post All Fights!!!!" and then deletes MM's thread. Who the **** does that? Its rare that ANY clan posts all their fights unless they are at a peak and dont give a ****. Atleast on PW the Admins/Mods are assholes to everyone.

OT: GEE GEE FMOME

am0ns.jpg

You do realize anything you say doesn't cocern me at all. Anything you say is nothing but sucking MM's beef. You spend way too much worrying about MM than your own clan. Then again, you're MM's GFX/media artist, so I'm not surprise at all. :laugh:

pnbiased.png

hook

line

sinker

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

FFS, just come back to these forums dude, there is really no point in two clans running a community together. Zer0 dude, not trying to troll/flame/beadick, but can you honestly say that PN isnt biased? I mean Sly saying "Post All Fights!!!!" and then deletes MM's thread. Who the **** does that? Its rare that ANY clan posts all their fights unless they are at a peak and dont give a ****. Atleast on PW the Admins/Mods are assholes to everyone.

OT: GEE GEE FMOME

I agree, hence why I haven't made an account on there. I don't support PW or PN because it doesn't benefit anyone. It's always the same people who view topics, flame-bait and so on.

I agree, hence why I haven't made an account on there. I don't support PW or PN because it doesn't benefit anyone. It's always the same people who view topics, flame-bait and so on.

Whats your IRC bro, instead of spamming the **** out of this topic =P.

INB4FLAME yes I know there is a PM button Im ******* sorry.

am0ns.jpg