Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TLP] The Last Pures Vs [MM] Mayhem Makers - P2P Prep

Aspirationz

sum is more important than dung

pure+70dung monster>pure+chaotic

also are u scared to come to my terms?

wont be giving u another prep if all u do is *****. get off our thread and take the loss like you have so many other times.

we are #1 matched in p2p.

Lol that made me laugh. Why are you acting like being #1 when you have a matched opt prep in clw means anything?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone chill.

if a rm is wanted im sure mm leaders will pm me again and we will go for new rules.

tlp stop flamming. thanks for the fight mm, definitely up there fighting for #2 p2p matched, much better than just a month ago, big strides keep it up

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

wont be giving u another prep if all u do is *****. get off our thread and take the loss like you have so many other times.

Lol that made me laugh. Why are you acting like being #1 when you have a matched opt prep in clw means anything?

in pvp/bh also we drop any clan in p2p if opts are close.

cant i say the same thing for people claiming to hold any spot in the wild? mains involved, rag ass return gear, drawn out sometimes not clear won fights... spying leading to clans being hit while off guard...the list goes on... wins whether it be in cw or the wild do mean something lol.

stop trying to diminish our win...goodfight

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

everyone chill.

if a rm is wanted im sure mm leaders will pm me again and we will go for new rules.

tlp stop flamming. thanks for the fight mm, definitely up there fighting for #2 p2p matched, much better than just a month ago, big strides keep it up

mm more like #3, least foe dont whine about losing when its their rules. 14 more kids with 80+ dung, vs 1 more steel titan and maybe like couple geysers for us. no matter how much you argue that summoning was in our advantage, when we end with like 50+ in a 59v59 or 60v60 w/e round, no ones really gonna believe that a slight rule change wouldve made the difference, so why make yourselves look bad for no reason

gj as always

nice pull and glad to see you show up in gear according to the rules this time

We were told 10 def, and being in 1 def/dung on so more rules in YOUR FAVOR and booty clapping just shows you a little mad....

GJ though.

wat lol

booty clap'd

ya umad

101023222750x.png

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

next time: 1 def cap, 60 atk cap, no d bolts, no brews, no phx necks, no dung, no pvp, no overheads, no summon, no extremes/ovls. k gf cya next time.

so.... f2p?.... lmao.

gf mm, was fun.

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif