Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Saturday xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

foe had 75 in 1st fight and 70 in 2nd fight, and you ran from the chaos alter because you knew eop and foe were bout to clear you :/

nevertheless looked like a fun trip thanks for the fights

Happy Halloween

edit: DAM YOU RANGE OF TLP

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

and you ran from the chaos alter because you knew eop and foe were bout to clear you :/

i said that bro..

We cleared all their people, and went to clanwars when we saw big groups of returners coming.

who would want to wait for 2 clans to regroup so we could lose all of our loot....?

i mean 1 clan fair enough thats easy but foe + eop mehhh

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

foe had 75 in 1st fight and 70 in 2nd fight, and you ran from the chaos alter because you knew eop and foe were bout to clear you :/

o.o

yes...they crashed foe vs eop, wouldnt expect anything other than the 2 of em teaming

and you ran from the chaos alter because you knew eop and foe were bout to clear you :/

i said that bro..

We cleared all their people, and went to clanwars when we saw big groups of returners coming.

who would want to wait for 2 clans to regroup so we could lose all of our loot....?

but you didnt even clear us :/ you ran whilst there was like 50 left lol

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

o.o

yes...they crashed foe vs eop, wouldnt expect anything other than the 2 of em teaming

i said that bro..

but you didnt even clear us :/ you ran whilst there was like 50 left lol

watch the vid bro u guys were either runnin back from edge or sitting behind altar hiding ;PPP

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

we called a group at west side of alter because obviously it was harder to spot mm out from a cluster, eop and foe were accidently hitting each other, your vid you clearly see a large amount of people go west of alter, then you guys **** bricks and get your legs on :(

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

we called a group at west side of alter because obviously it was harder to spot mm out from a cluster, eop and foe were accidently hitting each other, your vid you clearly see a large amount of people go west of alter, then you guys **** bricks and get your legs on :(

we took out loot and left lol... We try not to suicide our members

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Yeah you guys clearly can't handle teaming without the same capes. That's why you guys are always wearing the same ones.

we could its just we didnt get the chance because you guys were in and out within a minute taking all your f2p loot :L

i dont care much for this game anymore i was just on here stating the obvious, but its just you guys are a little stubborn and resort to crashing a fight :S you say its because eop and foe has been teaming alot recently but each time thats happened is because hf was with you

as i said, today was fun and you gave us good fights, hopefully more to come tomorrow

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Yeah you guys clearly can't handle teaming without the same capes. That's why you guys are always wearing the same ones.

we could its just we didnt get the chance because you guys were in and out within a minute taking all your f2p loot :L

i dont care much for this game anymore i was just on here stating the obvious, but its just you guys are a little stubborn and resort to crashing a fight :S you say its because eop and foe has been teaming alot recently but each time thats happened is because hf was with you

as i said, today was fun and you gave us good fights, hopefully more to come tomorrow

happy Halloween!

l0l first off eop did not try to spam out your ts, what ever bull **** you feed your members to keep em coming to trips:)

and second off you didnt beat eop at alter when we had the 1v1 fight, it was right int he middle of the fight eop had at least 40+ there and all of a sudden you just dipped towards bh, we were all like "wtf where they go?" so we came looking for you and you were in bh banking l0l...

who the **** runs in the middle of a fight?

there was no1 there. The only 1s left at altar were the lvl 95+ addy daddies(who arent even pure so shouldnt even count anyways), about 4 ppl returning from edge a little off the minimap, and a couple mains, most mm cant atk them anyways. idk where u got ur 40+ from but there were few white dots on the minimap when mm left

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

l0l first off eop did not try to spam out your ts, what ever bull **** you feed your members to keep em coming to trips:)

and second off you didnt beat eop at alter when we had the 1v1 fight, it was right int he middle of the fight eop had at least 40+ there and all of a sudden you just dipped towards bh, we were all like "wtf where they go?" so we came looking for you and you were in bh banking l0l...

who the **** runs in the middle of a fight?

there was no1 there. The only 1s left at altar were the lvl 95+ addy daddies(who arent even pure so shouldnt even count anyways), about 4 ppl returning from edge a little off the minimap, and a couple mains, most mm cant atk them anyways. idk where u got ur 40+ from but there were few white dots on the minimap when mm left

watch our vids when they are up r[]fl

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3