Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Merged Topic]The Final Makers of Ownage Mayhem [/Merged]

Speshls

how bout when we out returned and took u to gap, then gdz, then west of gap then south of gap, then dwarves, then south of ruins, then se corner of ruins, then you ran away according to your story but we will believe what we saw and u just couldnt handle it.

Job had been done over and over, nothing was left to prove or achieve.

Gf and Gj on giving us a challenge.

Yeah, you guys still had the large return group from the original fight attacking us with fresh inv's. At gap many of our members were un-banked from the initial fight at corp. Only thing you guys proved is that you made it from lumby to clw before MM could bank.

Majority of MM members didn't die until we had a last stand at gap and your clan knows how that works ... getting wiped clean then being able to return on a fresh inv. Apparently you couldn't handle your own tactics at clan wars and called it off .

Thanks for the efforts though.

As for a challenge, I consider FO more of a nuisance. We DESTROY your clan in f2p where returning can't play as big of a factor and when it comes to p2p the only reason you compete with MM is due to games necklaces.

So if you really want to prove a point why don't you make it so MM are the ones returning from the original battle field , not FO.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5:29 on

You see MM run to sperm hill and a foe member say "sperm" in the CC, you knew they were there yet you ended anyway. MM won purely because you logged out, I will say this tho, MM won the 1st part of the fight, FOE won the 2nd, MM won the 3rd because you gave up. I do think your video guy is quite good though, just after 5:29 he runs out moves his chat box up and puts it on game only, I think some one told him MM were spamming "bwuk bwuk bwuk" so he tried to hide it in the video, he does it quite well. I wouldn't have guessed otherwise if I hadn't seen the pictures my self.

how bout when we out returned and took u to gap, then gdz, then west of gap then south of gap, then dwarves, then south of ruins, then se corner of ruins, then you ran away according to your story but we will believe what we saw and u just couldnt handle it.

Yeah, you guys still had the large return group from the original fight attacking us with fresh inv's. At gap many of our members were un-banked from the initial fight at corp. Only thing you guys proved is that you made it from lumby to clw before MM could bank.

Majority of MM members didn't die until we had a last stand at gap and your clan knows how that works ... getting wiped clean then being able to return on a fresh inv. Apparently you couldn't handle your own tactics at clan wars and called it off .

As for a challenge, I consider FO more of a nuisance. We DESTROY your clan in f2p where returning can't play as big of a factor and when it comes to p2p the only reason you compete with MM is due to games necklaces.

So if you really want to prove a point why don't you make it so MM are the ones returning from the original battle field , not FO.

beat you practically matched opts on friday in f2p

i wasnt there yes2day so it dont count!

#TEAM-WALLI

You see MM run to sperm hill and a foe member say "sperm" in the CC, you knew they were there yet you ended anyway. MM won purely because you logged out, I will say this tho, MM won the 1st part of the fight, FOE won the 2nd, MM won the 3rd because you gave up. I do think your video guy is quite good though, just after 5:29 he runs out moves his chat box up and puts it on game only, I think some one told him MM were spamming "bwuk bwuk bwuk" so he tried to hide it in the video, he does it quite well. I wouldn't have guessed otherwise if I hadn't seen the pictures my self.

off my turf, an MM member, said sperm in-game

maybe he put it to game so he can find his loots? roflmao it's funny how hard you will try to make MM look better than FOE. holy ****, go worry about CPR's lovely topic

tl:dr version:

MM won Fo lost. kthxsbye

how many times did i kill you up that bhb with only a water staff and few runes =]=]

Didn't die at all there but I did get 5 other fo kid loots. :laugh:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Matched opts, meaning 10 down?

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

I wasn't there on Friday , but no we were down like 7 - 9 people which in f2p is pretty significant. Idk last time you guys fought down that amount of ppl vs MM.

**** SAKE, YOU CAUGHT HIM!

**** SAKE, YOU CAUGHT HIM!

HOLY **** CAP'N HE CAUGHT HIM!

"our returners quickly returned in time"

Sounds like FOE got cleared. Just accept the loss.

"in time" suggests they returned in time for something. That something being to salvage the fight and drop kids.

Thank you for reading the topic though =]

In time? Watched the vid, you were cleared. FOE has made fake win topics for p2p 4 weeks in a row now. It is getting old.

I like how 13th edited the rest of the fight where u guys got shitwrecked

CHECK OUT FOE VID FOR THE FULL STORY

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

just sitting here, chest pressing my laptop whilst enjoying the democratic none biased debates these forums have to offer.

Thank you all for supporting the cause. Up to benching 5kg on each side now, massive me

#TEAM-WALLI

maybe he put it to game so he can find his loots? roflmao it's funny how hard you will try to make FOE look better than MM. holy ****, go worry about CPR's lovely topic

1. My mistake, thought it said it in your CC when I was writing this (didnt dubble check) rest of it is right though

2. The bit about "so he can find his loots?" dosnt make any sense considering the whole point of this argument is that mm and foe didnt fight at sperm hill.

3. Make foe look better? I just dont like it when clans lie on topics thats all, FOE lost because you logged out and didn't want to carry the fight on, I've provided enough evidence to prove that MM were at sperm hill and FOE were aware of this.

4. CPR doesn't need any worrying, there topic is legit. There was a little misunderstanding with carnage but we in CPR have the humility to change our topics when we realise we made a mistake to ensure there accuracy.

Anyway, I think I have proved that MM won that overall. No point carrying this on any longer as your reply s are becoming ridiculous, and your not adding anything new to the conversation.

[22:23] <MM_member> yeah initial fight was so easy so we didnt think ur returning unit would smack us so badly

I won't use his name because last time I shared one of his quotes he felt it damaged his rep within MM.

I agree with what my mate said though. MM did well for the first 2 minutes of the fight, flanked us pretty nicely n stuff, but after that it was plain sailing for Foe.

Neither Joe's or Tony's vids cover the fight completely, but combining the two you ge ta pretty good idea of what happened.

maybe he put it to game so he can find his loots? roflmao it's funny how hard you will try to make FOE look better than MM. holy ****, go worry about CPR's lovely topic

1. My mistake, thought it said it in your CC when I was writing this (didnt dubble check) rest of it is right though

2. The bit about "so he can find his loots?" dosnt make any sense considering the whole point of this argument is that mm and foe didnt fight at sperm hill.

3. Make foe look better? I just dont like it when clans lie on topics thats all, FOE lost because you logged out and didn't want to carry the fight on, I've provided enough evidence and your own video shows that MM went to sperm hill.

4. CPR doesn't need any worrying, there topic is legit. There was a little misunderstanding with carnage but we in CPR have the humility to change our topics when we realise we made a mistake to ensure there accuracy.

Anyway, I think I have proved that MM won that overall. No point carrying this on any longer as your reply s are becoming ridiculous, and your not adding anything new to the conversation.

lool meant MM look better than FOE. you assume some1 told him that mm were spamming w/e, so he turned his chat to game, but ofc you tried to make it sound as if it was something bad to do.

I just dont like it when clans lie on topics thats all, FOE lost because you logged out and didn't want to carry the fight on, I've provided enough evidence and your own video shows that MM went to sperm hill

once again, we did the exact thing MM did yesterday and last Sunday, but you refuse to admit it.

why are ppl bitching out foe logging, MM did the same thing last week or w/e when the fight was at fog, they spammed gf foe went inside fog and logged coz there was not many foe on the minimap at fog, although there was foe west, same thing happened today if there was "some" MM left outside clan wars

so basically foe did what MM do all the time and people saying its bad to log but they praise MM for doing it. sad bias??

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

why are ppl bitching out foe logging, MM did the same thing last week or w/e when the fight was at fog, they spammed gf foe went inside fog and logged coz there was not many foe on the minimap at fog, although there was foe west, same thing happened today if there was "some" MM left outside clan wars

so basically foe did what MM do all the time and people saying its bad to log but they praise MM for doing it. sad bias??

mostly Jack think is right for MM to do that to us, but then again he's MM gfx artist

lool meant MM look better than FOE. you assume some1 told him that mm were spamming w/e, so he turned his chat to game, but ofc you tried to make it sound as if it was something bad to do.

I just dont like it when clans lie on topics thats all, FOE lost because you logged out and didn't want to carry the fight on, I've provided enough evidence and your own video shows that MM went to sperm hill

once again, we did the exact thing MM did yesterday and last Sunday, but you refuse to admit it.

*sigh* I really didn't want to carry this on, but your forcing me to. Firstly, hiding MM's spam so it looks good on your video is a bad thing to do. Quote from Wikipedia "propaganda, in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience." Does hiding MM's spam so people cant see it present information in a way that influence the audience... yes... yes it does.

secondly MM didn't try to say they won that fight at chaos alter [i guess thats what your talking about] "we decided to crash and make them really mad. We cleared all their people, and went to clanwars when we saw big groups of returners coming." They said you returned and that's why they ran. Your last statement is also hypercritical, and admits defeat. Your saying you ran away and tried to take a win because you were annoyed that MM ran away and you interpreted that they tried to take a win yesterday. So your saying that FOE made this topic to try to claim a false victory as a form of revenge.

EDIT: Oooooh your talking about MM's fight at FOG last week, well when you look on MM's pics foe was 100% clean, this is different because MM were still there and ready to fight today (they were spread on sperm hill not regrouping at edge)