Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job FI.

You killed MM's elite snipe group at gap lol.(we were in EOP capes killing EOP)

We were clearing them until you came. :)

Sorry about that. No one really !clans any member during a trip, so we just attack about anyone with an EOP cape. GJ on your trip aswell man. :)

I dont understand you make topics but say you dont win, what is the point because i really dont see one.

Time for serbia to start bumping our topic. You seem irritated on your loss.

:facepalm: for bait

gj today guys

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I dont understand you make topics but say you dont win, what is the point because i really dont see one.

shut it shet head, youll always go against what we have to say no matter what the argument is

gj today mates, was a load of fun

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

shut it shet head, youll always go against what we have to say no matter what the argument is

gj today mates, was a load of fun

9kqihk.png

theres no way in hell u won that cluster L but anyways gj on some of ur real victorys

Never claimed a victory :P Judging by the video Fi + IR were the last clans outside of clan wars though, but still TLP did have 56 in Clan Wars which would have steam rolled us.

we were north not inside of clan wars.. We ran inside after you all did. lol @ you crashing a fight that was already on for 15+mins and lol @ eop getting cleared after they crashed us.

and sorry about that te amo kid :/

theres no way in hell u won that cluster L but anyways gj on some of ur real victorys

Never claimed a victory :P Judging by the video Fi + IR were the last clans outside of clan wars though, but still TLP did have 56 in Clan Wars which would have steam rolled us.

we were north not inside of clan wars.. We ran inside after you all did. lol @ you crashing a fight that was already on for 15+mins and lol @ eop getting cleared after they crashed us.

If you were still on the battlefield at the end when IR, and FI were south of CLW I didn't see you which is why I assumed you were in CLW if you had 56. Nevertheless, it was a cluster, not a 1v1 fight.

15zs5ro.jpg

sums it all up

sums it all up

Video says differently. I don't see much proof other than your post :cool:

Edit: If you haven't noticed yet. I'm just making sure you continue bumping the topic.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Really wish I could have attended a trip like this. Since I first met Te Amo, I have been amazed by his abilities in rs and rl. It is a damn shame that he is gone.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

sums it all up

remember that talk we had serbia? Stop acting like this.

9kqihk.png