Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tlp's INTENSE weekend

Gotcho

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 3rd fight against the three clans is BS. We cleared you first. Then you got a regroup in clan wars after we assumed the fight was over. Accordingly, we walked in clan wars where after you rushed out to sperm hill, stood there for 1 minute, and then preceded to run in to clan wars claiming a win. Nice effort to include our opts btw half of your topic is propaganda.

the baker

1:32 on.

:]

whole vid shows how u crashed clans with half your pull. you would be proud.

when our fight begins we cleared you why dont you show that? you only show you regrouping after we cleared eop when they crashed. It also shows you getting raped till fi comes to help you spamming off ir lol

Your 3rd fight against the three clans is BS. We cleared you first. Then you got a regroup in clan wars after we assumed the fight was over. Accordingly, we walked in clan wars where after you rushed out to sperm hill, stood there for 1 minute, and then preceded to run in to clan wars claiming a win. Nice effort to include our opts btw half of your topic is propaganda.

Nice PC.

OT: We re-rushed as you were all running into south clw. Not our fault you didn't come back out nor see us, we didn't stay in clw until we say no one was there, cleared a few remaining FI and what not. We will see you next Sat/Sun for sure though =)

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

ir tired to step to tlp in p2p lol and got knocked back down gj tlp and zo tlp hasn't been competing with foe and mm for a a while now because foe and mm can pull much more atm you know this so why are you surprised. Stop tryin to bait them because your clan got steam rolled your members got to excited and tired flame them now you've paid the price

Proud Carnage Founder
Rsn: I Jah285 I & S h 0 t a
#Clan_Carnage

agsgif.gif

TLP is actually full of beautiful women - such as Ethana, Troyalina, and Scottilina

Also not trying to be a peacekeeper here, but let's cut down on the obvious flame baiting aye?

It hurts yourselves more in the end because every clan has their rises and downfalls. And trash talking will only make your falls hurt a lot lot more.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

end the tlp IR beef please now its getting outta hands.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Surprised that you aren't competing with Foe and Mm anymore. :confused:

surprised u were dumb enough to call us out

HES CALLING US OUT IN VENT!

94 man ml competing with foe and mm's 120+ doesn't happen. We dont mass recruit like you zo we focus on quality.

:mellow:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

TLP is actually full of beautiful women - such as Ethana, Troyalina, and Scottilina

Also not trying to be a peacekeeper here, but let's cut down on the obvious flame baiting aye?

It hurts yourselves more in the end because every clan has their rises and downfalls. And trash talking will only make your falls hurt a lot lot more.

I agree.

Least this time the topic itself wasn't one whole bait topic like the others :blush:

94 man ml competing with foe and mm's 120+ doesn't happen. We dont mass recruit like you zo we focus on quality.

:cool:

:cool:

:happy:

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

amusing

No offense, coming from IR can you even talk? Man I am on a flame roll, I need to see a counselor,

/join #IneedaflamecounselorbcIamonaroll

Sorry

i only said one word .. nice job interpreting

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png