Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive Pk Trip!

xVideos

exclusived.jpg

Exclusive started massing up and suddenly we see invencible with our capes :D. They are dutch pure clan and came to help us with 8 extra ops :) <3 You Iv. Also thank you Dylan for comming with Ex aswell.

So with 32 People falled in ready to leave Varrock. We see Bv rushing in dummies. Spamming "fight us" and "Scared"?

Note: This is what you get if you help a clan! They will get cocky!

We went to w57 clan wars. went out to take a walk in wild. Suddenly Bv rushes us. We pushed them easy to clan wars and cleared them all 1by1. Free loots :)

Exclusive: 32

Bv: 40

After Bv runs back inside clan wars with about 13People. Exclusive catches a fall in with 30+ People left and went to bounty hunter bank.

We had a round 2 aswell but ye it was just a warm-up anyway.

Zenith pmed me for a pkri. FINALLY!

Ex starting: 31

Z Starting: 32

Ex attacks east of clan wars. Suddenly Zenith rushes us at sperm hill. We kept our ground for couple minutes. then we lured them all the way south in ghost house. EF crashes us in middle of the war.

So we called a re-mass at w25. Time for round 2 against Zenith. This time Ex defends north east BH stairce. we were waiting there for couple minutes and out of no where u see "Get Chaotic" walking to us.

Yup time for another pkri!

Ex starting: 29

Ch Starting: 30-33?

Exclusive holded the ground and went north next to the lava. picking them up with our bows 1by1. Perfect spams, perfect tanking, perfect ko's.

Ex ending: 18

Ch ending: 0 at battlefield

Video:

So after that I pmed [Z]Ryan for our pkri once again. So we finally can get the pkri we wanted. Zenith defends this time at the same spot. we were ready to attack. And guess who attacked again.

Yup Chaotic. We rushed in aswell to get Chaotic off Zenith since it was our PKRI :). Chaotic kept hitting Zenith no matter what. Oh well Gf Duval. Ex and Z clears Chaotic with both 45+ People left.

At the end we tried to get our last pkri against zenith. but it got crashed by CP. So ye gf all clans.

Pictures:

101030212527.png

101030212809.png

101030212823.png

101030212912.png

101030214909.png

101030214952.png

101030215054.png

101030215329.png

101030221804.png

101030221814.png

101030222042.png

101030223500k.png

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Looks like u are ready for wednesday

I declared when I was ready :) Complexity will give their 200% to win against us.. I hope they won't do that.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Sorry for hitting you guys, I wouldn't really say that we crashed the fight. You were just standing by the new member gate, but once again sorry :( We heard Zenith was up there so we checked it out and ran into you guys, Cx, Ch, and Zenith! Was fun :P Nice Job on your Trip Ex, keep it up.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

" Lured them to Ghost Hut "

You got pushed from sperm.. and then started hugging clan wars lol...Not even in your video :(

Ask everyone in Ex I called them in Ghost House mate.. And then rerushed look at the picture we had more than Zenith .. before EF rushed in.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation