Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force - Oct. 31. - Sunday Trip

Trile

efbanner.png

101031120126.png

Today EF peaked a pull of 17 tricker treaters. We started to wait for EL to come out since they were re-massing after a lost fight vs. a masser clan called DS. We waited for about 7 minutes but it was worth it. EL finally finished and hopped at green dragz in W17. We quick logged in before them and waited south. We quickly rushed in and eventually took over.

EF Starting: 16

EL Starting: 16-17 (scouted)

EF Ending: 14

EL Ending: 0 (confirmed)

101031190835.png

101031190917.png

101031191007l.png

101031191019.png

101031121720.png

efboarderplanb2.png

After our first victory today, we started to walk around and our scouted found EL between BH bank and graveyard. We quickly walked their, and eventually saw EL near graveyard. We rushed them and they ranned inside CW -_-, where one of them were brave enough to fight us <3

Before Logged:

EF Starting: 14

EL Starting: <[El]Keith> Yes, 13-15. 15 is fine.

EF: Ending: 14

EL Ending: 1

After Logged:

EF Starting: 14

EL Starting: 1

EF Ending: 14

EL Ending: 0

101031192856.png

101031123238.png

101031192856.png

101031193240.png

101031193323.png

efboarderplanb2.png

We were tired of hunting EL, so we finally started to PK. We rushed BH fighting some 70's, then rushed to obelisk where they were a 50's clan, then we rushed south near CA where they were 60's. The 60's eventually dragged us to CW, then we saw EL. With out number almost the same, and EL rushed out, we really wanted to go after them since we don't like hunting around for hours -_-, we rushed them with low food and no pray, almost a suicide rush -_-. After a minute of fighting we started to call a retreat to clan wars.

EF Starting: 11

EL Starting: 14

EF Ending: 5

EL Ending: 11

101031124224.png

efboarderplanb2.png

We started to re-mass and still had a strong number of 10+ tricker treaters. We asked IV for a PK run in and we went out to defend. IV ranks told us Viet LT's masser clan ranned into them and they went back to re-massing. After scouting FOG, IV was fighting with Viet LT's clan and lost, then a clan called themself DS rushed in. While this happen we started to walk to FOG. When we got their Viet LT's clan was near the entrance of fog and DS was north of fog (between CA and trees). We quickly rushed to fog and eventually got seperated. Half of us were fighting near fog entrance while the half was defending north of fog. Our group that was defending at north started to die, and we won near fog. DS rushed us from north and most of us couldn't attack them, so we called a retreat inside FOG.

EF Starting: 11

Viet LT Starting: 10

DS Starting: 16

EF Ending: 9

Viet LT Ending: 2

DS Ending: 12

efboarderplanb2.png

We started to re-mass again and struggled to keep 10+. We managed our pull and still have 10 people. IV was already waiting for us at sperm hills, ready for a 10v10 war. We went north of the hills while they were in the south. Both clan rushed together and had a good 3 minutes of warring. Eventually the war went down to 5v5 and EL rushed in. Both clan retreated inside. After a quick conversation, EF and IV allied and rush out while EL rushed inside CW and hopped -_-.

EF Starting: 10

IV Starting: 10

EL Starting: 15?

EF Ending: 5

IV Ending: 5

EL ending: hopped

efboarderplanb2.png

EF and IV waited 5 minutes for EL to charge outside of CW, but they hopped to another world. We both started to fight again in north of clan wars. Eventually more Ef started to logged in, we dominated them after a long 5 minutes fight -_-.

EF Starting: 7

IV Starting: 7

EF Ending: 8

IV Ending: 2

101031202413.png

101031203413.png

101031203415.png

101031133724.png

101031131554.png

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

[13:37] <[EF]Trile> we had 14 when we rush u round 2

Just sayin'

Ye wasn't round 2 at graveyard when we rushed you and you ranned inside CW -_-

Pretty sure that wasn't a round as we never actually fought. And don't start with the "14v1" ****. It just shows you're desperate. It's like EL making a topic every time we kill 1 EF member in BH.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Lol I do remember. I hope by the end of the day, you will look stupid saying false statements. Like I said we respect you guys and had fun, but you guys keep flaming/making stuff up which isn't cool.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Lol I do remember. I hope by the end of the day, you will look stupid saying false statements. Like I said we respect you guys and had fun, but you guys keep flaming/making stuff up which isn't cool.

Broski, maybe you didn't have 14, but you had at least 12. We counted your fall-in in CWA right before you rushed. Also, we had 13. Who cares anyway? We won that fight and got revenge on you by crashing your fight vs IV. We came out 3-1 in Wins-Losses today ^^

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Broski, maybe you didn't have 14, but you had at least 12. We counted your fall-in in CWA right before you rushed. Also, we had 13. Who cares anyway? We won that fight and got revenge on you by crashing your fight vs IV. We came out 3-1 in Wins-Losses today ^^

a crash is a win, desperate? fight some1 else btw.......... seems like we only ones u wana fight

o just sayin...........

z82vM.jpg

a crash is a win, desperate? fight some1 else btw.......... seems like we only ones u wana fight

o just sayin...........

Ef does anything for a win lol.

o just sayin.........

Good Job EF

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

You know, I find it remarkably difficult to apprehend your apparent lack of ability to defeat us, despite having a spy in our clan. Good job nevertheless, oh also, for future reference please don't claim wins on fights that never occurred, thank you so much.

fight some1 else btw.......... seems like we only ones u wana fight

We would fight somebody else, if there was anybody else to fight; unfortunately there isn't.

#mayhem-makers

Well, after we crashed you decided to team up. So we sat there outside of clanwars for around 5 mins, then when you finally came out we were going into Clan wars again so we could hop world and get some action. It was a big misunderstanding there so I wouldn't call it a victory. The fight where you rushed us outside Clanwars was pretty lame since you caught us offguard + we had just logged in, that's why we ran inside quickly. I stayed to fight you guys 1v1 for the luls, shame Hippy panic'd after my 286 and started safing like hell. Didn't really enjoy getting tagged 14v1 either. Had no pray and 12 Swordies only. Else I would have dropped atleast 2 off you.

Anyways, next time don't include those "wins" since you didn't actually win. It's enough to mention them in the text. Thanks for the fights Exiled Forces, goodluck next weekend :smile:

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

Provide me with a video of these claims and i and all EL will stay off this topic

respect is a stupid word to use after these allegations of you putting a spy in a newly opened clan, i wasn't at last nights trip unfortunately so i'll sit back.