Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just letting you know...

Trile

After today victory 30 minute prepare with EX, we started to have problems again. Idk who but not calling any names, our memberlist and youtube got hacked. Just wanted to said EF is still going strong, and whoever hacking us, stop wasting your life because we are not stopping and like we said before we will continue moving on no matter what happen. We are still pulling 15+ daily and weekly.

We are not closed.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Wow thats ******, is one of your admins ratted or is it just a simple need for a password change? If you think you are ratted PM [CPR]Am0n|Shawn tomorrow I will help you get rid of it.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

This should be posted in the Clan Leader forum, not clan discussion. If you're really having this much problems with them, invest in some better security or have Nick (Holo) from MM help you out.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

No one can stop you except for yourself

-tinie tempah.

get holo i heard hes a pro

TH IS MY ONE

(20:13:08) <@Elit3|AFK> [Thu] [16:13:02] <Logan`Blue_Stanger> he knows old trile's passwords

(20:13:23) <@Elit3|AFK> [Thu] [16:13:06] <Logan`Blue_Stanger> i recovered triles emails

(20:13:23) <@Elit3|AFK> [Thu] [16:13:10] <Logan`Blue_Stanger> and then recovered there

blue stanger hacked ur yt + ml + ef yt

Basically a friend of my i known for years backstabbed me and gave the info to logan. Logan even admitted it anyways.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com