Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force pk trip 05/11/10

hippy

efbanner.png

Since today was P2P Pcl, we were gonna go Pking until CX asked us for a 15v15 mini in clan wars. After we hopped and went to clan wars waiting for about 5 minutes, they told us they went pking since they pulled 20+ people and asked us for a PKRI. We only had 15 so we asked TP to come along with us. TP pulled about 4-5 when we went out.

efboarderplanb2.png

EF vs. CX vs. CD

CX went outside of clan wars and spreaded east of clan wars on sperm hills. EF Rushed them from the south and 15 seconds later, a main clan called themselfs CD rushed in between the fight, they were level 70-90's. EF kept their ground while CX regrouped north of clan wars. EF and CD was fighting on the sperm hills, then CD started to drag to north of clan wars. We eventually made a fall in and went around CW and rushed CX from west. EF eventually took control of the hills for 5 minutes while CX and CD keep hit and run inside clan wars. We eventually run inside clan wars and hopped and regrouped at BH bank where we went PK'ing in PvP for awhile.

EF Starting: 18

CX Starting: 19-21

CD Starting: 26

EF Ending: 15

CX Ending: 5 in clan wars?

CD Ending: 5 in clan wars?

efboarderplanb2.png

Videos:

efboarderplanb2.png

More Pictures will be added after more people post their pictures on forums:

108078269610-11-0522.30.53.png

101891947510-11-0522.32.43.png

1504508510-11-0522.31.57.png

101105160208.png

101105160250.png

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Not trying to flamebait or anything.

But techinally, I didn't see any evidence of you guys pushing us into clan wars...

You faded out before we found out a real outcome.

So I technically don't think you could have a true "outcome" of that fight.

Also, CD + Massers were hitting us for the most part. Although I did see them hitting some EF members.

If you don't mind, could you upload the whole clip before fading out?

(I was there also, but I couldn't see a real outcome of this fight.)

Btw, I'm happy you guys enjoyed your friday :)

-Taka

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

Well, if you watch the vids, while we were warring at sperm hills, CD rushed us and then CX started moving north of CW. We were at sperm hills fighting CD. Then we made a fall in and go around CW and rushed CX from west and took control of the hills. Then CX/CD kept hitting and running so it was kinda pointless so we just went inside CW with 15+ left and hopped.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com