Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan

Almenik

60 Attack

76 Strength

82 Ranged

44 Prayer

73 Hp

Looking for a clan. Was in Complete Domination but they died awhile back. I also have a twin that comes with me, same stats. Prefer p2p, some f2p is okay.

- Demetri

Hey Bro, most of CD members have joined #Zenith including alot of the ranks :) we do both F2p+P2p, and have around 2 preps a week and about 2-3mini wars a day we have a highly active memberlist pulling over 70% in both servers we have great active forums with a chilled community come check us out :)

Irc channel:#Zenith

Forums: www.zenith-rs.com

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Alot of ex-cd Includeing myself joined zenith

#Zenith

Lol i think might remember you but not sure we should talk #CD alot of ex-cd still hang out there but yea you should join zenith bro : we are good p2p also pulling like 30+ on p2p trips and doing really good its fun.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

#Zenith bro

Logan is with us and he was leader of CD

Heres our site: www.zenith-rs.com

We do good in both f2p and p2p and with ur stats u would do good

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

come check us out, #zenith www.zenith-rs.com

most cd ranks/cd old members are at zenith, we pull 40+ in f2p/p2p 2-3 preps a weeks, 3-4 minis a day.

#zenith gl bro finding a new home

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

oh btw, our f2p/p2p vidoes are heild here.

www.youtube.com/zenithchannel

come join us and be a part of the ownage! we do f2p preps/p2p preps/ 3-4 minis a day

www.zenith-rs.com

#zenith

gl finding a new home.

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

All the high ranks of CD went to #zenith

You may remember me, I was warlord in CD and got promoted to High council.

#Zenith

www.zenith-rs.com

We do alot of P2P and F2p its 50% of each with 3-4 preps a week and 1 f2p and 1 p2p trip on the weekend.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Hey you can try out Corrupt Pures. We're mostly f2p based but recently have been getting several more p2p minis/preps. We have a great community and everyone is willing to help

#clan-cp

corruptpures.invisionzone.com

If your looking for a more p2p oriented clan look at CPR and TLP.

Good luck

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Corrupt Pures can provide you with 3-5 mini-wars a day, several preparation wars a week and bs trips (bs massers) everyday. We're without a doubt one of the most active F2p clans around, if not the most active one. On top of this comes the fact that we don't mute our ventrilo very offend, allowing new members to have an input in our 5 year old clan. You'll feel that you have been part of Corrupt Pures for years before you even know it.

Enjoyment, polite, humility and mutual respect is the mentality of Corrupt Pures. This is the key to our special community that I'd like you to become a part of since I personally enjoy it here. We pk for enjoyment with whatever our pull is and we don't care what others think as long we're enjoying our trip. Corrupt Pures leadership is experienced and been around for years, this means they got the tools to make all our trips enjoyable. Honestly I'm yet to complain about a weekend trip, whatever if we pull 40, 50 or 60 we get the best out of it.

If you got any question you're welcome to message me ([CP]Pur3_kide/[CP]Kide|AFK) or any of my fellow clan mates, they're all helpful and will answer any question you might have.

I'd like you to consider joining Corrupt Pures - you'll not regret it. :miner: :blush:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Corrupt Pures seems to be the perfect clan for you.

Daily minis (F2p + P2p)

Weekly prep wars (We have 3 this week, One today Vs Foe, you should come watch)

New website

Amazing community

Unofficial PK trips, AND MANY MORE!

If you have any questions do /Query [CP]Taze in #Clan-CP. GL with your search dude.

2lchhx.png

Hey Join Corrupt Pures we have the most Chill community in the game but then again words are words so how about you drop by #Clan-cp Sometime and experience it for yourself?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Hi mate i reccomened joining Corrupt Pures

Corrupt pures is a good clan we have a nice community, we do alot of f2p despite doing f2p recently we have been doing alot of p2p minis we also p2p pk on sunday. Your stats are good and you meet requirements 100% so why not try CP? you can apply for cp at www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP